• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Some Malkoff and Surefire Lights

thaugen

Enlightened
For Sale: Malkoff M61WLL (Warm, 60 OTF Lumens 80 CRI) drop-in with VME Head and 16650 body. This light is in excellent like new condition, has a beautiful warm tint, tail stands solidly and will run for over 10 hours on 2 CR123A batteries! All in a lightweight solid package! I would also be willing to sell this light with a new Malkoff M61N (Neutral, 300 OTF Lumens) drop-in if preferred.

Price: $90 SOLD Shipped USA (First "I'll take it" and PM for paypal information gets this Malkoff 16650 package)

yPdpYOW.jpg

CZK9BOm.jpg

For Sale: Surefire G2 with Malkoff M61NL (Neural, 160 OTF Lumens) drop-in, McClicky tail switch upgrade for this triple black Nitrolon beauty. The light, tail switch and drop-in are in like new condition and the M61NL runs for five hours on 2 CR123A batteries.

Price: $65 SOLD Shipped USA (First "I'll take it" and PM for paypal information gets the upgraded Surefire G2)

EJ6LE4h.jpg

jPN5BJn.jpg

For Sale: Surefire Like New G2XPro (320/15 lumen) black Nitrolon version. This light will include the original nearly new Surefire CR123A batteries. The tint on this light is a bright white with decent throw.

Price: $40 SOLD Shipped USA (First "I'll take it" and PM for paypal information gets Surefire G2XPro)

918BwW1.jpg

PQT46nH.jpg

HDwIYcU.jpg

Last edited:

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Some Malkoff and Surefire Lights

For Sale: Surefire G2 with Malkoff M61NL (Neural, 160 OTF Lumens) drop-in, McClicky tail switch upgrade for this triple black Nitrolon beauty. The light, tail switch and drop-in are in like new condition and the M61NL runs for five hours on 2 CR123A batteries.

Price: $65 Shipped USA (First "I'll take it" and PM for paypal information gets the upgraded Surefire G2)

EJ6LE4h.jpg

jPN5BJn.jpg

I will take this one! Looks to be a perfect winter hiking light. :)

Thank you, PM incoming.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take this:

Surefire Like New G2XPro (320/15 lumen) black Nitrolon version. This light will include the original nearly new Surefire CR123A batteries. The tint on this light is a bright white with decent throw.

Price: $40 Shipped USA (First "I'll take it" and PM for paypal information gets Surefire G2XPro)

thaugen

Enlightened

I'll take this:

Surefire Like New G2XPro (320/15 lumen) black Nitrolon version. This light will include the original nearly new Surefire CR123A batteries. The tint on this light is a bright white with decent throw.

Price: $40 Shipped USA (First "I'll take it" and PM for paypal information gets Surefire G2XPro)

You got it!

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened

Light arrived today... fastest shipping ever! Exactly as described. Thanks!