Acebeam x65, Olight X9r, DX80, BLF GT

hehaw77

Newly Enlightened
Thrower (not dedicated) but 1300 meters is good enough, flood, flood, monster thrower

I'm not going to go into a long review on these lights... I've already posted my thoughts on the Olight and DX in another post..

I took these light out for a spin today. Some where asking ok take these lights out and see what you can get out of them in max turbo mode so I decided to do that today. EG. drain them out....

DX80 does cycle down but if you rest it you can go back into max mode on/off I did this for a good 15 min (this light gets quite hot but you can still hold it via the battery pack)

Olight similar thing... it did last a bit longer though; eventually it won't let you back into max turbo but will let you into the lumen right behind max turbo (this light does not get that hot on the handle)

X65 I was not able to drain this out of max turbo it can stay there for a while I love this light (this light does get quite hot)

BLF GT this thing is just a beast; I've already written about it used it for about 45 min in max turbo and used 50% of the batteries... (this light gets hot but you won't feel it in the handle)

One thing is painfully clear ; we need a breakthrough in battery life... Let's see if the Acebeam x70 is able to maintain a high lumen for 1/2hr as it says in the video on youtube eg.. the spec card...

If I could only choose one light to have it would be the BLF GT