• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB or trade SureFire T1A TITAN

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Looking to see if anyone here has a SureFire T1A TITAN preferably the 90 lumen version that they would be willing to part with. Obviously the better the condition of the light the better. Lights modified with a high CRI or a warm white emitter would be something I'd be interested in too as long as it's a well done modification. NIB would be ideal, and totally awesome, but I'm thinking I might have a really hard time finding that.

Thanks for reading this everyone, and I appreciate your time!!

Flucero28

Enlightened
Such great lights it's a shame they discontinued them. They are a challenge to mod! I'm not sure I can give up mine but there's one for sale on the bay right now with 6 days left. Hope that helps.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
I saw that one. There was a pretty beat up one the other day too, but it got taken off. The 90 lumen version is supposed to fix the issue with the lights tint being blue to my understanding. Is that the case?

paulrobi01

Newly Enlightened
I have an excellent 70 Lumen version, serial number A05591, up for grabs at $100 USD. Bright, cool white tint, no bluish tinge whatsoever. This one has only ever been carried in the house. Anodizing is in excellent condition. Let me know if you're still interested. PM sent.

Last edited: