• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS 250 and PFlexPRO S2+

The Whispering Gallery

Newly Enlightened
I'm not using these lights as much now that I have a high-CRI Rotary.

HDS 250, cool white XPG2 emitter, EDC tactical. Not sure of the firmware but it is 5 clicks to candle mode. Good condition with a few minor marks that are pretty much all on the bezel. $160 shipped to USA. SOLD

PFlexPRO Convoy S2+, has custom driver which is the Moonlight Special from MTN Electronics with BLF A6 firmware. The emitter is Nichia 219C 5000K 90+CRI (sm503-D240-L2-R9050). Reverse clicky, AR lens, black switch boot, 697 lumens, comes with 18350 and 18650 tubes. There is a speck of missing ano near the lens but otherwise great condition. $50 shipped to USA. If you want it, comes with free Thorfire penlight that I received in exchange for an Amazon review. SOLD

41939105825_4716ebd3b2_z.jpg

41939105235_bd18e822d7_z.jpg

Last edited:

Strintguy

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS 250 and PFlexPRO S2+

Good lord, nice lights and great prices! GLWYS; I can't imagine they will last long.

The Whispering Gallery

Newly Enlightened

The HDS is an EDC tactical. It has a rotary control with half of the dial with 12 levels, half with momentary max and strobe. Thaugen, as K2-bk-bl-rd has stated a definite, "I'll take it" I feel that he/she has the right to purchase.

K2-bk-bl-rd, I'm sending a PM with Paypal info.

I also want to mention that I replaced the missing o-ring on the HDS that I posted about recently using the kit from HDS.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

If K2 doesn't want a Tactical, I'll step in.
Assuming Thaugen only wants a Rotary.
P

Sorry, I'm an idiot. In my excitement I thought you'd said it was a Rotary in the first post then later said it was a Tactical. So the other guys had said yes to a Rotary not a Tactical.
I'll shut up and go back to sleep.
Enjoy it whoever got it.
P

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess I'll pass to the next person in line. I was hoping it was a raise button, but I should have guessed it wasn't from the photos!

The Whispering Gallery

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for all of the interest. I'm currently awaiting payment from peter yetman, who is across the pond and presumably asleep. Dadof6 is next and then GrizzlyAdams should it fall through. I got a great deal on this light from an HDS aficionado here and my goal was to determine if an HDS would suit my needs, knowing that ultimately I would prefer the 219b emitter and Rotary UI.

I would also like to say that the PFlexPRO S2+ is a phenomenal light. It could be described as a budget 3 o'clock high Rotary, not just because of the LED but also because the UI allows moving forward and backward through the modes with short and medium presses, similar to the effect of twisting a rotary switch.

Here is a beam shot of all three, all on max output. 200 high CRI left, S2+ middle, 250 right. Full disclosure, there is more yellow in the S2+ than shows up in this photo, as it is probably over-exposed there, but I love the wide spill.

42148964024_c171d6118f.jpg

Last edited:

Flashlike

Enlightened

That PFlexPRO Convoy S2+ is one heck of a nice light at a VERY fair price. I'm waaaaaay over budget for flashlights right now or I'd buy it. Someone will be very happy with it! GLWYS. :thumbsup:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm awake again!
Paypaled and PM'd you WG.
Thanks all, for your patience.
P

Last edited:

peatytheamp

Newly Enlightened

PFlexPro arrived as described and super fast. I'm very pleased. Thanks!