• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nitecore Concept 2 Discount at GearVita.com

gearvita

Newly Enlightened
Good news! The long-awaited Nitecore Concept 2 flashlight has been sold on GearVita now. After a long period of research, test and development, Nitecore has launched this futuristic ultra-bright palm-sized flashlight. Now we will give you a big discount that is definitely not available on other websites. With limited time, hurry up and grab purchase!

$35 Discount + Free Shipping Coupon Code: CPFNC2619
Coupon Price: $160.95
Coupon Time: Jun 19 - Jun 30
Product Link: https://gearvita.com/nitecore-concept-2-6500-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight.html

The Concept 2 strikes a balance of output, size and features by its innovative and user-friendly design, excellent technique and significant performance. It utilizes 4 CREE XHP35 HD LEDs with a max output of up to 6500 lumens. Integrated USB charging port for 12V quick charge. Built-in 4 3100mAh IMR batteries with high discharging rate, enabling the runtime reaches up 6 hours and 30 minutes in the high mode of 1000 lumens. The runtime of ultralow mode can last 2000 hours.

User-friendly switch provides easy and convenient operation for accessing 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes quickly. For tactical use, Turbo mode can be accessed instantly anytime and anywhere. In addition, lockout mode is designed to prevent light from accidental activation.

As a military grade product, the tube of the Concept 2 is CNC machined from an aerospace aluminum, featuring lightweight, solidity and excellent heat dissipation. With incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation module, the Concept 2 regulates its outputs and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance. The Concept 2 will be your ultimate tool for tactical use, search and self-defense.

Product Features:

● Futuristic, compact design fits in the palm of your hand for comfort and ease-of-use.
● CNC-machined tube is lightweight yet durable and long-lasting.
● Built-in 12400mAh battery pack offers a high discharge rate to deliver the impressive Turbo output for 30 minutes.
● Single switch design controls all 5 outputs and 3 special modes for a simple, easy-to-use interface.
● Intelligent memory function returns the to last-used output for convenience.
● Crystal coating technology with Precision Digital Optics Technology improves beam throw.
● Power indicator light displays the remaining battery power to prevent being left in the dark.
● Ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating won't scratch easily, making it perfect for use outdoors.
● Aero-grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish withstands everyday use.

nitecore-concept2-flashlight-1.jpg

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Good enough discount to get me considering this. But still, I really feel like I need to wait on some reviews to know the parasitic drain.

gearvita

Newly Enlightened
Good enough discount to get me considering this. But still, I really feel like I need to wait on some reviews to know the parasitic drain.
Some customers have already placed orders on our website, but the reviews may take a while. The time of coupon is limited and if you like it, buy it quickly.

lennarta

Newly Enlightened
Sounds nice, I am intrested.
But do you know how to replace the batterys when that day comes? (As I undersand are the four 18650 batterys solden together in some way)

I also tried to use the nice coupon you referred to, but didn't succeed. Are the coupon limited to some special countries?

Last edited:

gearvita

Newly Enlightened
The betteries are built-in so they can't be replaced, but they are chargeable.

And the coupon is not limited to special countries, it is universal for all countries. Just now one customer successfully placed a order by using the coupon on our website, or else you try again? Any problem can contact with us.

Latest posts