LED Lenser P3 AFS (EDC)

BushcrafterAU

Newly Enlightened
So this is the first thread I've started, and I'm sure you will enlighten me, but I am currently EDCing a LED Lenser P3 AFS. I wanted an Olight S1R, but as I couldn't afford it , the LL is what I got.
I've found it to be light (pun intended) bright, and quality. Ive had one LED Lenser last 9 years and still going strong... I wonder if this one will live up to my expectations.
Is anyone else here EDCing a P3?

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one. Not currently EDCing it though.

I reflowed a different emitter on mine. I forget which one (either Nichia 219C or a CREE XPL HI). I run mine with the stock driver on IMR 10440 instead of AAA. The light only gets one mode and battery life is really short, but peak output is probably 20x as bright as the original unmodded light.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm. There was another version that had a Gallium LED. I don't know of any others odd the top of my head but I will research for you and get you an answer. Sorry. : (

BushcrafterAU

Newly Enlightened
Hmmm. There was another version that had a Gallium LED. I don't know of any others odd the top of my head but I will research for you and get you an answer. Sorry. : (

Thank you! I have looked everywhere (practically) and couldn't find much info.
It does look more like a Gallium led though.