• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired E01 and knives

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Letting go even more. I have a brand new silver E01 (led not sanded), a lightly used Mora Eldris, and a Buck 505 for sale. Buck 505 has a nice patina on the body but the blade is perfect. Never sharpened. Eldris has seen some light use but in great condition, and the E01 is brand spankin'. The load must be lightened. Getting there slowly but surely. Asking $45 shipped via Paypal, lower 48 only. First I'll take it. Thanks as always my friends.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
AND!!! Because I love you all so much...I will also toss in my customized Kabar Dozier. Stripped and modified blade to the Dozier Phat Bob shape, and shortened the handle by removing the lanyard hole. Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

scout24

Flashaholic
Nice job on the Dozier. I've got two of those in my toolbox from back in the day, and a beltsander... Hmmm. :thinking:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you sir. I've done a few and always go for the same Phat Bob blade shape and shorten the handle. It's about the size of a Spyderco Salt 1. Dozier s are great inexpensive knives and I'm sure I'll have another down the road. I even modded a few of he mini doziers. Your one up if you have a belt sander. Should go quick if you try it.
Nice job on the Dozier. I've got two of those in my toolbox from back in the day, and a beltsander... Hmmm. :thinking:

Latest posts