Fenix TK72R Spare battery Packs

capitol

Newly Enlightened
I've searched far and wide and sent a couple emails to dealers asking about spare battery packs for the Fenix TK72R, but can't find them for sale anyplace.

Does anyone know where I can buy one or two?

kalantan

Newly Enlightened
I e-mailed Fenix Support through their site and they replied via e-mail. They'll send a payment link upon ordering via e-mail. No idea why the battery isn't listed on their site. Mine is only a year old with very light use. The battery never gets to 100% charge as per the light's indicator. Stays at 85% fro days after charging up. After a few weeks in my pack, the battery shows at 59% when first turned on. Guess I haver to pony up.

kalantan

Newly Enlightened
I bought a Fenix TK72R from Vinh. Love the light still. However, both of the batteries I have for it (one being a newer one purchased from Fenix) will not fully charge properly. They will stick at somewhere in the middle for days while I try to charge them. Since the batteries are proprietary, I can't pop them into one of my reconditioning chargers.

Any suggestions? Maybe there's a way to rig a wiring configuration to a charger?