• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!: E1e-HA + old school ringed KL1 (Cree Q5 mod) with Z57 clickie

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like this is the season to let go... selling a E1e-HA + old school ringed KL1 with Z57 clickie! In all its Surefire-never-quite-matched-the-HA color scheme.

This was my EDC for a long time so I would definitely described it as 'well used', it's had a few battles with the keys, except for the Z57 which was added much later and still kinda looks new.

The KL1 was modified quite a number of years ago, to change the emitter to a Cree Q5, and to add a reflector as the original NX05 didn't play well with it. As those of you who remember, the amazing buck/boost super-efficient circuit remains stock, I loved that converter. The head has not been Loctited back together, so it unscrews with just finger pressure - perfect for the aspiring modder. Everything else is stock.

Here's the slight bit of bad news: the light has recently started to flicker occasionally, sometimes needs a good shake to get back to work. I have neither the time nor the toolkit (not anymore) to troubleshoot, so I'm selling this light as-is in the hope that someone can make something beautiful out of it. For all I know it could be something minor? But I've taken this into account with the price.

Please see photos.... as usual, "I'll take it" and Paypal, $140, includes US/UK/EU/AU shipping. No batteries.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

Last edited:

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: E1e-HA + old school ringed KL1 (Cree Q5 mod) with Z57 clickie

I'm new in SF world and lazy to google it. Is HA black or grey/green? Photo can't tell the shade
I'll take it anyway, PM sent

Last edited:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E1e-HA + old school ringed KL1 (Cree Q5 mod) with Z57 clickie

PM replied!

This is the olive drab version of the light, very drab indeed. :)

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E1e-HA + old school ringed KL1 (Cree Q5 mod) with Z57 clickie

Done and sold! Just in time for me to drop off the mail :)