• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

HDS EDC Rotary Pass Around

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS EDC Rotary Pass Around

Pass Around Rules:

1. You must post your interest here. Simply post "ME please!!" to be included.

2. You must PM me your name and address. (ignore my sigline)

3. You must have been on the forum for at least 1 year and have 100 posts.

4. When you ship the light, you must post here that it has been shipped and to whom (CPF name only) and when you receive the light, you must post here that you received it.

5. You agree to use the light, but not abuse the light (you are not me and don't get to shoot it). That is reserved for a special kind of crazy named Hogo.

6. Please post your comments, pictures, beam shots, and/or a review here. (Don't bother reviewing the emitter. It's... and it's skin is cold) It's an XPG emitter and the light is calibrated at 200 lumens. That emitter isn't even offered by HDS anymore so it's a moot point. I just took the Executive pass around head and reprogrammed it to be Rotary and calibrated it at 200.

7. Please limit your time with the light to no longer than 5 days, so everyone gets a chance.

8. You are responsible for shipping the light to the next person on the list. You will not ship the light with a battery! You will perform a "Factory Reset" on the light before shipping it and will include the package and manual.

9. You agree to cover the shipping costs to next on the list and it has to include $279 insurance with tracking. At this time, we will not have the light go international. Sorry.

10. Please PM the next person on the list for their shipping info.
This will help the progression of the pass-around, even though I will already have it.

11. I reserve the right to reorder the list.

12. Please reserve this for folks who have never gotten a chance to play with an HDS Rotary.

GO!

1. sgt253

2. A-MAC

3. badbs101

4. m
raymer

5. JoeRodge

6. lion504

7. bigburly992

8. mcm308

9. KentuckyMike

10. Back to Hogo's bug out bag.

Last edited:

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
I don't think I meet the requirements but I would be willing to give some personal information to try this light out. I've gone from a stream light fanboy, to zebra and my next logical(I mean expensive?) increment is to check this guy out. I've been looking at the rotary specifically. Lovely light.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think I meet the requirements but I would be willing to give some personal information to try this light out. I've gone from a stream light fanboy, to zebra and my next logical(I mean expensive?) increment is to check this guy out. I've been looking at the rotary specifically. Lovely light.

Send me a pm.

mraymer

Newly Enlightened
Me please.

I prefer a clicky over a twisty design and have several HDS lights, but have never tried out a rotary. Good opportunity to see if it can win me over.

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me please.

I prefer a clicky over a twisty design and have several HDS lights, but have never tried out a rotary. Good opportunity to see if it can win me over.

I've never liked twisty designs myself, but the Rotary is a different animal all together. It's hard for me to go back to an Executive for EDC, though I do keep a few around.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Me too, clicky over twisty, but a Rotary is completely different and if you don't like it at first (like me), it'll probably grow on you. Rotary took me a little while to like more than my Clicky, but for a few years now it's been my absolute #1.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me too, clicky over twisty, but a Rotary is completely different and if you don't like it at first (like me), it'll probably grow on you. Rotary took me a little while to like more than my Clicky, but for a few years now it's been my absolute #1.

It's so hard to go back once you do the Rotary. When I worked doing stupid stuff, I liked the Tactical, but now... it's Rotary all the way!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, been very busy.
Will have the light shipped to the first person on the list next week (I will be out of town from Tuesday until Friday night this week).

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't wait to hear your thoughts I'm ecstatic. Probably the only way I can handle one for a while