• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold or Withdrawn

flashlight nut

Enlightened
For sale is an Oveready Raw Titanium BOSS Combo with both original Ti bezel assembly and a SS crenelated bezel assembly. The light has a High Intensity Red 4000K light engine with clear narrow optic. The light has been carried in the 70 configuration with the SS bezel but in excellent condition with no dings. Only minor surface squigglies. The 35 body and original bezel have seen very little, if any, carry time. Both bezels have their own glass lens and GID orings.
Now Parting out. Prices include all fees:
35 body.....$170 (Sold)
70 body......$190 (Sold)
Head with original Ti bezel assembly....$380 (Sold)
Crenelated bezel assembly.....$35 (Withdrawn)
If buying 2 items you can subtract $10 from total.
If buying all 3 items you can subtract $15 from total.

TERMS:
Shipping only within US.
First "I'll take it" gets it.
Shipping includes USPS small flat rate box. Extra insurance at buyer's expense.
Not responsible for package after it leaves post office.
PayPal only.
5HEz25t.jpg

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 7/2 *Final Price Drop*WTS: Oveready BOSS Combo in Raw Titanium with extra bezel

hey guys grab this! the raw ti finish is awesome.

:bump:

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: 7/2 *Final Price Drop*WTS: Oveready BOSS Combo in Raw Titanium with extra bezel

Last bump as a package. Thursday I will start parting it out. The package deal is definitely the best value. Either way, have a great Fourth of July!!

FLdub

Newly Enlightened

How much would you sell the 35 body and head with crenellated bezel for?

flashlight nut

Enlightened

The 35 body is already spoken for but if the package does not sell by tomorrow the break down will go like this:
70 body - $200
Head with Ti bezel assembly - $390
Cren. steel bezel assembly - $40

Going out for awhile. I will respond to other inquiries after lunch.
Thanks

flashlight nut

Enlightened

Parting out bump. Won't be able to get to the post office until Saturday. All purchases received today and tomorrow will be mailed then.

Last edited:

flashlight nut

Enlightened

Added incentive for purchasing multiple items.

flashlight nut

Enlightened

PM replied to. Still available with price drops.

flashlight nut

Enlightened

PM replied to. Still available but only until the end of the weekend and then I will withdraw it. Not willing to drop the price any lower and I won't be around for awhile to mail it if it does sell.

Latest posts