• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Laulima Metal Craft Copper Malihini

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

I'd like to release this BEAUTIFUL copper Malihini to a new owner. I'm the second owner and it is as I received it EXCEPT - there's a tiny mark (not scratch) on the clip and you can clearly see it in the photos. I covered it with a pencil, but rubbed the lead off for the photo. I also used light metal polish to remove the patina, then waxed it with RenWax. There's a little bit of patina coming back. 4000k Nichia 219. H17F driver. Wonderful light. Price includes USPS Priority Shipping in the 50 US states - International please contact me for actual shipping charges.

Comes with all that you see in the photo: felt bag and certificate(s).

First I'll take it posted here or via PM (time stamp determines winner) gets it.

LIGHT IS ALSO POSTED ELSEWHERE AND AGAIN, TIME STAMP GETS IT.

$550 NOW $525 $475

Not interested in trades with the POSSIBLE exception of a Haiku plus some cash.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS - Laulima Metal Craft Copper Malihini

I know you know that CPF rules don't allow "Net Pricing" ... would you fix your terms of sales please for us, and thanks.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know you know that CPF rules don't allow "Net Pricing" ... would you fix your terms of sales please for us, and thanks.

Absolutely - but I don't see where I have referenced net pricing? Please advise. The price of $580 is inclusive of all fees and shipping in the 50 US States. Thank you!

archimedes

Flashaholic

.... Price is NET TO ME and includes USPS Priority Shipping in the 50 US states - I will insure it for $500 at my expense. International please contact me for actual shipping charges....

Absolutely - but I don't see where I have referenced net pricing? Please advise. The price of $580 is inclusive of all fees and shipping in the 50 US States. Thank you!

Am I missing something here ? ... :thinking: :duh2:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Thanks, and cheers !

Very interesting item, by the way ... I've not seen or heard of these before.

Last edited:

Zandar

Enlightened

Yes, I"m intrigued, just what I should expect from my sensei. If my VISA card wasn't crying right now, from those medical expenses, I would be in the market for this one. I'll mail you, Zadar

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks, and cheers !

Very interesting item, by the way ... I've not seen or heard of these before.

Me neither. But a beautiful hunk of copper for sure. Wonder how many were made?

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Relisted - FS - Laulima Metal Craft Copper Malihini

Smokin' price for a beautiful light. These are a treat to carry and use, Mitch and Joshua do a great job...

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Relisted - FS - Laulima Metal Craft Copper Malihini

Wonder why this is still here? I'm taking off some weight away from the heavy metals for now. :sssh: GLWYS!