Last of the Titanium MKII Minis ever

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mini MkII Titanium

We still have a few of these NOS (new old stock) Mini TIs available for purchase. These are the same as the previous MKII Ti lights, but feature a 4500K, 75+ CRI XM-L2 LED. Nice balance between total lumens and good color rendering.

I don't plan to continue making these in Ti, so grab one while you can!

ven

Flashaholic
I am sure it's the same as I have, the colour temp and tint is just perfect! The optic creates a perfect all rounder beam and I even completed at one point a triple(perfect as is). Now the beam would not be as perfect(artifact free) and tint hard to beat(imo ). So what I am trying to say is grab whilst you can, amazing out of the box which will look like new for years being ti. Some things are better left as is, imho this is one of those lights (from a guy who loves triples lol).

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many of these were produced?

~ Chance
Not sure how many completed parts were found. The boxes that these come in are not the correct box for the LED XM-L2 T6 installed in these. I'm going to compare this against the Mini MKII with the XM-L2 U3 NW. I think the hotspot looks bigger than on this one than the U3 emitter.

Edit: OK just checked this one side by side to the U3, This one has a bigger hotspot! The tint is slightly warmer with less distortion between the hotspot and spill. Pictures soon....

Last edited: