Snag the New Beta 365nm Before they are gone

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Most Fun You Can Have
For $80
b

Highest quality LED.

When a contract with a pharmaceutical equipment manufacturing company fell through I found myself with a bunch of expensive UV LEDs with no place to call home.

Enter the 365UV. Based on the standard Beta QRv2 platform, the 365UV puts out TRUE 365nm output and delivers 90% of its ouput in the UV spectrum. I used a solid copper pill to improve thermal performance and extend the LED life since this baby generates a lot of heat.

Plus that violet body...am I right?

The Beta UV is a tool, not a toy – UV radiation is hazardous and this can do damage if you shine it in your eyes or on your skin for long periods of time. It IS great for charging glow-in-the-dark stuff, identifying matters that fluoresce, and scorpion hunting.

Check it out in the link below. No guarantee on future batches, so this might be the only chance to snag one.

Get the Beta 365UV

Mini MkII Titanium

We still have a few of these NOS (new old stock) Mini TIs available for purchase. These are the same as the previous MKII Ti lights, but feature a 4500K, 75+ CRI XM-L2 LED. Nice balance between total lumens and good color rendering.

I don't plan to continue making these in Ti, so grab one while you can!

Shop the Mini Ti

I'm No Expert:
Fear is the Mind Killer

There is nothing to fear...

...except blowing the Podcast intro.

Thankfully we did not. We went on to peel back the layers until we laid bare our deepest, darkest fears for all of you to enjoy, like the time Ben's Navy SEAL brother surprised him with a skydiving trip...solo! Failure, hornets, public speaking – it's a tell-all kind of INE and it's not one to miss.