• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS HMW AL-BRONZE GUNNER GRIP

tclementi1

Newly Enlightened
I have this hanko up for sale, this is an absolutely stunning Al-Bronze gunner grip that I blackened and it's so beautiful, I really don't wanna sell it but i gotta do what I gotta do and my job takes priority
I'm asking 1600$ you cover shipping fees

will include 4 18350 batteries and it has all original packaging
I'm bummed that I have to sell but I hope the new owner will be in love with it as much as I am
I will ship international as long as you understand the risk and I assume no liability for it as soon as i drop it off at the post office

Please state your intent below in comment form and than message me if interested, have a great night and thanks for looking

will post links below to high res images as i always mess up the in line ones lol

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-2OeYn-tNF2rdXmbX1rsU4iqrCOluZbT

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
why did you come at the wrong time? Beautiful... was already tempted over at FF, now here it creeps and follows you haha. GLWYS!

JLMO

Newly Enlightened
Pics look great! Are there any dents, dings, marks that can't be seen in the pics? Was this carried?

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Beautiful hunk of Al-bronze and ya gotta luv that gunner grip. :twothumbs

archimedes

Flashaholic
I would guess that it may be "cross-posted" elsewhere but let's not speculate further here.

OP, an update to this sales thread would be appreciated, as soon as convenient.

Thanks all.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was posted yesterday so unless you bought it not sure what you mean.

I would guess that it may be "cross-posted" elsewhere but let's not speculate further here.

OP, an update to this sales thread would be appreciated, as soon as convenient.

Thanks all.

It was cross-posted elsewhere, I got the info from there. I'm sure OP will update this soon. Cheers to all.