• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Banggood New Giveaway for Astrolux brand flashlights, good luck to all of you(Closed)

BGroars

Enlightened
Dear All,

Thank you for your suport all the years, especially for our Astrolux brand flashlights. Some of you gave us many valuable suggestions, it is really helpful. Recetly, there are several flashlights are coming, Astrolux MF02S, Astrolux MF04S, Astrolux MF04 and so on. Which one do you like best?

Here is a giveaway for you, Prize:Astrolux MF02S XHP70.2 Floodlight Flooding Flashlight, the giveaway is running in the BLF and CPF forums), the person will be randomly selected from those who enter the drawing.

How to Join?

1. To be a member of our Banggood Astrolux Flashlight Official Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173714130123699/
2. Follow our official Facebook Page here:
https://www.facebook.com/Banggoodoutdoorsports/
3. Download Banggood App:
https://goo.gl/NArd5y, Take a screenshot of the of this flashlight via app and post it as your entry comment.
4. You can choose one of the above rules to join the giveaway and leave a comment here. I'll check if you have finished the rules to validate your entry.

Other Rules:

1.Giveaway Period: 12th July 2018 – 12th Aug 2018.
2.Registered before 12th July 2018.
3.Each account has one chance.
4.Winners picked by random.org at 14th Aug(UTC+8)

Enjoy and good luck to all of you!!!
smiley-tongue-out.gif
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Last edited:

garage_logician

Newly Enlightened
Re: Banggood New Giveaway for Astrolux brand flashlights, good luck to all of you!

sign me up! :)

-g

sandalian

Enlightened
Re: Banggood New Giveaway for Astrolux brand flashlights, good luck to all of you!

Joined by method #1

lennarta

Newly Enlightened

5a1f6017-1443-4df2-8ff2-42ed195e64cb

Joined by method #2. Thank you!

Tried to join by method 3 first,but doesn't succeed to get the picture on place from my MAC computer

Last edited:

ChibiM

Enlightened

count me in:
Q8T3qtrl.png

Last edited:

jpil

Newly Enlightened

I am in, joined group and liked page.

Toglud

Newly Enlightened

ATTACH]

I am in, by method #3.

Last edited:

selis

Newly Enlightened

I am in, by method #1 and method #2

Nichia!

Banned

In. Option 3

markr6

Flashaholic

Count me in, option 3.

banggoodMF02S.jpg

gabby85

Newly Enlightened

Done all #1-4

dellman666

Newly Enlightened

I am in by method #1 and method #2.

ste-zo

Newly Enlightened

I am in!
Screenshot_20180715-121730.jpg

100eyes

Newly Enlightened

Thanks
Screenshot.jpg

nenormal

Newly Enlightened

I've just joined the group and followed the facebook page, so count me in! Great giveaway guys! :thumbsup:

yiaaiba1

Newly Enlightened

Follow your official Facebook Page.

TopDog

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the chance.

Screenshot_20180805-221959_zpsdar0lg4c.jpg

me_no_thing

Newly Enlightened

Hi banggod. Im in with number 3 method.

9KiRvfq.png

Thanks for Giveaway