ArmyTek        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom made 10440 flashlight prototype completed

Default Re: Custom made 10440 flashlight prototype completed

Quote Originally Posted by xdayv View Post
    With the tritium sphere at the tail, tailstanding will be a thing of the past LOL; as we will tailstand it now using the head!?
    I bet... this is the advent in which the tail rivals the head.
    Quite true on both counts.
    We are all flotsam and jetsam being carried by a relentless tide towards our ultimate fate!

Another Amazing work of light art i also REALLY like the acrylic one!!!

Nana Re: Custom made 10440 flashlight prototype completed

Quote Originally Posted by George7806 View Post
    Thank you Mike, I can't wait to have some fun with the exotics! I already have a deal with Zandar with 5 free after every 10, so he'll probably sell you one of his free one:-))
    George, Do you realize the monster of a light your proposing here? If I'm even remotely accurate this light will be available with no less than 14 options ? Yielding way over 40000 different combinations? Even with your generous offers to egginator1 and myself, I can't see away that we can possible afford to cover every variation of this light for every customer! As the old saying goes were gonna need a bigger boat to carry them all.
    Last edited by Zandar; 07-14-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Another Amazing work of light art i also REALLY like the acrylic one!!!
    Thank you Scott:-) The acrylic one is more of a show piece, as I'd polish it non-stop, as soon as there is a scratch on it...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zandar View Post
    George, Do you realize the monster of a light your proposing here? If I'm even remotely accurate this light will be available with no less than 14 options ? Yielding way over 40000 different combinations? Even with your generous offers to egginator1 and myself, I can't see away that we can possible afford to cover every variation of this light for every customer! As the old saying goes were gonna need a bigger boat to carry them all.
    Your math sounds to be correct, but I can't be sure, as my math teacher wasn't that great...:-) I think the options will give everyone a chance to carry something to their liking, and if we run out options, I might just add more It's only a plan now, but I might going to have a very special version of it... I can't wait to do some exotic combos, also I have some very old white oak board from my country, I wanted to try and see how it looks finished. I know, we'll have some fun with this one!:-)

I'd like to see a monotone version of it...

Your math sounds to be correct, but I can't be sure, as my math teacher wasn't that great...:-) I think the options will give everyone a chance to carry something to their liking, and if we run out options, I might just add more It's only a plan now, but I might going to have a very special version of it... I can't wait to do some exotic combos, also I have some very old white oak board from my country, I wanted to try and see how it looks finished. I know, we'll have some fun with this one!:-)
    O K, I"m going to start the certification process, right now, by taking the first step, and submitting this proposed concept light, as a candidate for the most "Customizable Led based ilumiation tool of 2018". Please understand that it takes 2 sponsorships for this to happen, but I'm sure my fellow colleague Egginator1 will back the Balaton Light. Ofcourse you will eventually have to submit a proof of concept light to the commitee after the innitial patent process has begun. I'm so looking forward to seeing the recognition this light should bring to the legimitization of our hobby.
    Keep us apprised of your progress,

Zandar

Quote Originally Posted by Zandar View Post
    O K, I"m going to start the certification process, right now, by taking the first step, and submitting this proposed concept light, as a candidate for the most "Customizable Led based ilumiation tool of 2018". Please understand that it takes 2 sponsorships for this to happen, but I'm sure my fellow colleague Egginator1 will back the Balaton Light. Ofcourse you will eventually have to submit a proof of concept light to the commitee after the innitial patent process has begun. I'm so looking forward to seeing the recognition this light should bring to the legimitization of our hobby.
    Keep us apprised of your progress,

Zandar
    Thank you Zandar:-) Let me add a few more options, just to be certain...:-) I'll be sure that both You and Mike gets the recognition, once it goes global...;-)
    Last edited by George7806; 07-14-2018 at 08:51 PM.

That is one amazing looking flashlight George. Love your work.

Quote Originally Posted by MRsDNF View Post
    That is one amazing looking flashlight George. Love your work.
    Thank you, I appreciate the kind words:-)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by George7806; 08-13-2018 at 09:50 PM.

Honorary Aussie

Another awesome light, George!
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by magellan View Post
    Another awesome light, George!
    Thank you Steve!:-)

Given that the H3 sphere in the tail is only available in the exotic materials, this may well be my first exotic light, flashlight funds permitting.

Very nice!

Beautiful work!!

Karl

I'd be very pleased to have an exotic Balaton flashlight in the UK Mike...:-) There will be 22 total with trit spheres, because that's all the spheres I can supply. Can't wait to release this one:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSalt View Post
    Given that the H3 sphere in the tail is only available in the exotic materials, this may well be my first exotic light, flashlight funds permitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tixx View Post
    Very nice!

Thank you Ray:-)

will we see a titanium sir?

Quote Originally Posted by xdayv View Post
    will we see a titanium sir?
    Absolutely, there will always be Ti of each model, they will have different trit slots on the button, than the exotics. Also, Ti and non-exotics will have exotic and other sleeve options, so everyone can tailor it to their own taste:-)

Absolutely, there will always be Ti of each model, they will have different trit slots on the button, than the exotics. Also, Ti and non-exotics will have exotic and other sleeve options, so everyone can tailor it to their own taste:-)
    wow nice! so Ti won't have the tritium sphere?

Nice! Canít wait to see it in final.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12