• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Lummi Wee Damascus

Thud1023

Enlightened
Hello All,

A rare one, to say the least. I consider this one of the grails of flashlight collecting.

$475, $400, $345 includes PayPal fees and declared value Fedex shipping, CONUS only. I reserve the right to sale to whom I choose (established members please).

Up for grabs is an unused, mint condition, Lummi Wee Damascus

• Cree XR-E CW (100 Lumen)
  • 2 white trits
  • Takes 10180 battery (included)

Light has never been carried, and has remained in my display case. No flaws and works perfectly. LED is perfectly centered.
Thx!
Wee
Wee
Wee
Wee
Wee

Last edited:

Zandar

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Lummi Wee Damascus

I guess, by your definition I'm an old scholler too? This light definitely predates my membership and yes I'm tempted.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

You may want to try and post this in one of the various facebook flashlight groups. It seems like there is a larger audience of enthusiast that would have an interest in items like this. Especially exotic materials.

Thud1023

Enlightened

You may want to try and post this in one of the various facebook flashlight groups. It seems like there is a larger audience of enthusiast that would have an interest in items like this. Especially exotic materials.

Thx, will go that route if it doesn't move soon..

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thx, will go that route if it doesn't move soon..

flashlight fanatics is a good one. Lots of members there. You may need to be prepared for international shipping. I noticed a lot of them are from places outside of US.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Big and final price drop. Maybe I'm the only old schooler that considers this a grail? [emoji23]

It's definitely a grail, I was a member before the Lummi (or Orrbott as it is now) fallout. Can't even get the Wee in titanium anymore, so there's certainly no hope of another Damascus run.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had both the Wee Da and the Raw Da, very cool little buggers which I regret selling, especially the Raw Da.

I´d recommend taking a few pictures without artificial and under natural lighting (overcast would be best) so that the surface and the etched parts can be better seen without the reflections.

Good luck with your sale!
Eric