HDS Systems Poll: Team Flush or Team Raised?

Team Flush or Team Raised?

• Team Flush

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Team Raised

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

moltenmag

Enlightened
Team Flush or Team Raised? Which HDS button do you prefer? Vote in the poll above (web view in CPF app) and tell me why down below! (another pic by me...)

2cllqw.jpg

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm on team raised. As of this posting, team raised has 100% of the vote. [emoji38]

I simply appreciate the almost imperceptible savings in time finding the button.

ven

Flashaholic
Flush......candle mode flush

Easy to sit anywhere without needing a cup or something to sit it in.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Team Flush as i tailstand my lights quite often. No assistance needed with flush.

I've had a raised button in the past and there was not always postitive action/engagement with raised.

I did order a spare raised boot to play with on one of my clickys though, just for an option.

I haven't any issues with flush, finding the button, etc

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a tough one. I mainly used flush for edc but for work/ccw stuff I use a raised. Another reason why I love the clicky. I can swap them out.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one's much harder than the other for me. In a black-n-white world, which is what this poll represents, I have to choose flush. Because tailstanding. But I do really like raised and keep raised lights around too. Can I vote twice? :D

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I prefer the ability to tail stand, but my 18650 tube is raised which is fine for the intended use.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Team Flush! The raised button responds poorly to lateral pressure. I have other ways to assist the raised button with tail standing but life is better when the light balances on its own.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Flush!! More for reduction in accidental pocket activation then anything, but tail standing is so nice when you need/want it.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Where I live, with the thick gloves I have to wear much of the winter, a flush button is almost impossible to activate. With cowhide work gloves I wear much of the time at work, the flush button also becomes a pain. Tail-standing is handy at times, but generally I prefer raised. I'm thinking to get a clip on Hogo holster without the battery holder...makes a good way to tail stand a raised.

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raised, I find it more comfortable to use than the flush. I don't generally tail stand my lights but if I needed to I also carry an Okluma DC1.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Raised, please.

In the event of a scenario requiring immediate tail-standing functionality (and presuming some unlikely sequence of events have rendered the dozen or so other nearby lights, with this built-in feature, inoperable) ... just click HDS on, and swap the diffuser from the bezel to the switch.

:candle: