HDS Systems EDC: Suggestions #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

moltenmag

Enlightened
Thought I would create this thread purely for suggestions in regards to modifying or improving HDS Systems and it's products/firmware. Please keep your comments purely focused on how to improve HDS Systems lights and it's products. If you suggested something and it became a reality, post your name in here and what was suggested and your name will be added to the HDS Systems Hall of Fame List below. To prevent duplicates, a Suggestion List has been added with topics that have been already discussed. Let the suggestions begin!

ng6e1f.jpg
e9vfhu.jpg

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would also say, if you suggested something, and it became a reality, put yourself in here and reference your post when you suggested it.

My claim to fame... Candle mode. Well, there are a few other things, but I'm most proud of candle mode. LOL!

zeroair

Newly Enlightened
I've suggested good customer service, but that hasn't been implemented yet.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would still like to see a blinky battery level indicator, maybe a few clicks from off..

I've brought it up with Henry a few times. He's not opposed to it if it can be done in a meaningful way, but he feels they just are not accurate. I'll bring it up to him again and see.

moltenmag

Enlightened
I would like to see a firmware/software update that allows both Clicky and Rotary tails to be used on the same head. Or a way in programming/options menu to switch from "Clicky Mode" to "Rotary Mode."

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to see a firmware/software update that allows both Clicky and Rotary tails to be used on the same head. Or a way in programming/options menu to switch from "Clicky Mode" to "Rotary Mode."

This is already going to happen when the new power supply is comes out. You will also be able to switch between Rotary and Tactical within the options menu.

moltenmag

Enlightened
This is already going to happen when the new power supply is comes out. You will also be able to switch between Rotary and Tactical within the options menu.

Bravo! Will current HDS lights be able to support this? Or just the newer ones?

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I spent a lot of time over lunch on three separate occasions trying in vain to convince Henry that the Ti Rotary could be a big hit but Hogo should be getting a huge credit here in the thread for bringing it to fruition. Tenacity!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I spent a lot of time over lunch on three separate occasions trying in vain to convince Henry that the Ti Rotary could be a big hit but Hogo should be getting a huge credit here in the thread for bringing it to fruition. Tenacity!

It was a group effort. Henry has had several people try and get him to do titanium. I can't take credit for this. The idea has been out for a long time... I just won't take "no" for an answer. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.