Adeaska sq4 plus charger

Dwayne423

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a new battery charger it also has to do D size so opus won't do. Have come across one that am interested in,(Adeaska SQ4 Plus), but would want to Know if anyone has any experience with it or insight.
V / R

Dwayne423

Newly Enlightened
Thanx for the reply Frank, I have been doing a lot of research on chargers the opus seems to be my favored. Am currently using XTAR Dragon & SV2. I rarely have to charge AA, C & D. The D & C are for wifes garbadge cans. The AA enoloops are for a Zebra light. As I have many other lights the AA zebra light gets little use so I rarely
Have to charge it. Was looking at going all rechargeable batteries for everything such as remote controls (AA & AAA ) smoke / fire / co2 alarms (9v). I primairly charge 18650's for flashlights & rarely 26650's. After all my research the last few days am considering an opus 3100 or 3400 and an accu power IQ338XL for the household batteries (9v, D & C ). Can't believe that the IQ338XL has gone from $22.00 to $50.00 last few years. Yes it does take a long time to charge D batteries but can do on a fast charge less that 12 hours & the C at 6-7 hours.
V / R
Dwayne

Dwayne423

Newly Enlightened
If I had to start over I would have gone with an opus 3100 v2.2, an acupower IQ338XL and a good digital multimeter. All I have for a multimeter is an antique anolog which has seved me well for 50 years. Sometimes it's hard to let go of what your comfortable with. I coud use some recomendations of good C, D, & 9v batteries that aren't too pricey. Please excuse the poor grammer & spelling I can't fid that dam smell right button.
V / R Dwayne