• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Surefire EDCL1-T With F04-A Diffuser; Oveready BOSS Accessories Lot

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. First up is a Surefire EDCL1-T that I bought from Surefire when it first came out. Never carried, just used a little around the house. Included with the light is a Surefire F04-A diffuser and Lee Pale Gold filter. The filter changes the cool green tint of the emitter to a pleasant warmer tint. NOTE: The actual tint is not as warm and yellow as the photo would suggest. Price is $155 $150 $145 including shipping and fees.

t6becm.jpg

2. Accessories for Oveready BOSS flashlights: set of wrenches for removing the bezel; and Spares Case containing 3 optics (Narrow Frosted, Medium Frosted, and Wide Frosted) and spare o-rings and rubber boot. Bought from Oveready and never used. Price is $28 including shipping and fees. SOLD

3. Ten Yuji 5mm emitters High CRI 3200K. I bought more of these than I need. These are free to the first person who buys one of the items listed above and requests the Yujis too. SOLD

I will only ship to a US address on these.

Last edited:

grr

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire EDCL1-T With F04-A Diffuser; Oveready BOSS Accessories Lot

I'll take #2 & #3!
Please Pm me your Paypal address.
Thank you.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire EDCL1-T With F04-A Diffuser; Oveready BOSS Accessories Lot

Nos. 2 and 3 are sold. No. 1 is still available, now at a lower price.