• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Affordable and Convenient Small Portable Flashlight Olight I3T EOS

gearvita

Newly Enlightened
The Olight I3T EOS flashlight is a slim tail switch flashlight powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens. It is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. It is also equipped with a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket or backpack strap. It is really an incredibly convenient illumination experience to take with you everywhere.

Product Features:
● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens
● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor. The dual direction pocket clip makes the I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip.

Buy it on GearVita now: https://gearvita.com/olight-i3t-eos-180-lumens-flashlight.html

olight-i3t-3-min.jpg