• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Hanko Trident Zirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD Selling my Hanko Twisted Trident (zirc) $2,300

This light has some light carry swirls on the tail end, but overall is in excellent condition as this exotic metal is very tough. It has (12) ice blue trits and a matching blue glow pad. The emitters are Nichia 219b 5000K.

I may also list this item on FB, but as of this moment it's exclusive to CPF

Send payment to my Paypal address [email protected] (shipping and insurance can be discussed).

20180724_112102.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Blink and you miss it. :(

wimmer21, I know its already sold but I hope you don't mind me asking out of curiosity if this one has the "Black Glass" finish? The photos that I see of Zircs normally show them to be darker and shinier. In your photo, it looks like stonewashed Ti.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blink and you miss it. :(

wimmer21, I know its already sold but I hope you don't mind me asking out of curiosity if this one has the "Black Glass" finish? The photos that I see of Zircs normally show them to be darker and shinier. In your photo, it looks like stonewashed Ti.

I believe Jon said this is the "Military" finish. I think it's bead blasted, then heat treated.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some reason I'm leaning more towards performance lights rather than custom lights at the moment. I'll probably change my mind this winter and wish I had it back. It went to a great home though so all is well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.