• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Astrolux S42 Replacement Tube

Dave Huck

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I tried to sort this problem out with Banggood cs last year but gave up in the end.... I bought an Astrolux S42 and, like everybody else, couldn't use the torch with the short tube. I contacted Banggood CS and they quickly agreed to send a replacement tube and USB cover.

The problems started when I informed them that my parcel service had moved , so there was a new shipping address. They flatly refused to send the free replacement parts to a different address unless I supplied a copy of my passport.... Sorry, I'm not sending my personal data via inherently insecure unencrypted email. More importantly, do you really think I'm going to engage in an address fraud over some spare parts?

I gave up in the end and haven't done business with Banggood since.

I just found the torch and thought Id make one last try via CPF. Can you help? The original order number was sent via pm a week or so ago but I've had no reply. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Dave

BGroars

Enlightened
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that, i checked the messages and found our CS asked you send your new address to him but you didn't reply, please send E-mail to [email protected] again, tell them your problems more detailed, please don't worry, we will not disclose your personal information, i already asked them to follow this, thank you.

Hi,

I tried to sort this problem out with Banggood cs last year but gave up in the end.... I bought an Astrolux S42 and, like everybody else, couldn't use the torch with the short tube. I contacted Banggood CS and they quickly agreed to send a replacement tube and USB cover.

The problems started when I informed them that my parcel service had moved , so there was a new shipping address. They flatly refused to send the free replacement parts to a different address unless I supplied a copy of my passport.... Sorry, I'm not sending my personal data via inherently insecure unencrypted email. More importantly, do you really think I'm going to engage in an address fraud over some spare parts?

I gave up in the end and haven't done business with Banggood since.

I just found the torch and thought Id make one last try via CPF. Can you help? The original order number was sent via pm a week or so ago but I've had no reply. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Dave

Last edited: