• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GTvn Vortex - WhirlLight

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's insane! The 10,500 lumen mule on my TK75vn IDEAL is way to bright for me! I can't imagine how much light this one will put out, right in front of your face!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
That's insane! The 10,500 lumen mule on my TK75vn IDEAL is way to bright for me! I can't imagine how much light this one will put out, right in front of your face!

Not many people know but I am a huge fan of mules. I use them very often...Come to think about it I am a fan of everything haha. My least favorite is likely aspheric dedicated throwers.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love mules too! I also love your engraving work. You have serious talent, my good man! I admire the engraving around the led boards on my TK75VN IDEAL quite often. We really should start a picture thread for your "custom builds"!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at that! So intricate with the details. It's really something else. Love that logo on there.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I ordered 40 70.2 for this build but I don't remember receiving it. Supplier said its shipped and delivered. :banghead::mecry:

Latest posts