Lifesaver

Halicon

Newly Enlightened
Vinces torches has now saved my life several times.
The quality is superb and I cannot thank him enough for creating these torches for me.

Last time was 2 days ago, I slipped on a hidden mudpatch and would have for sure crushed my skull against a big rock in the fall.
But combined with training and the grace of God I managed to bring the torch up to guard my head like a fight guard against hooks to the head.
The torch titanium for scraped badly but I have it on right now to type this message.

Earlier times I was attacked a few times by robbers armed with either blades or machetes.
The strobe on my modded eagletec provided me an opportunity to stun my opponents and disarm them through a wristlock or a simple standing armbar.

Sadly their bones had to go which I apologize for to god for hurting another human being but I wish to express my deepest gratitude to vince for doing this work and putting tools in the hands of the right people.

But to clarify for everyone reading, don't get any ideas that you are invincible.
I was confronted and had nowhere to escape, and this was only possible through extensive training with the torches and reverse edge weapons (as a torch handles the same).

If you ever come upon a similar situation, blind your opponent with vinces torch and run away as fast as you can.

Thank you so much Vince for saving my life so many times.

Best regards Christoffer a.k.a Halicon