OOS

SRSeedBurners

Newly Enlightened
Not a good way to run a business. I was set to buy a Fenix headlamp but the two models I'm interested in - OOS! Off to Nitecore I guess.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out wowtac. Surprisingly good for the price. Heck, not even for the price, for any price they are amazing.

PartyPete

Enlightened
Check out wowtac. Surprisingly good for the price. Heck, not even for the price, for any price they are amazing.
And thankfully back in stock on Amazon after months of disappearing.

I'd say that was a bit more inconvenient than what OP was lamenting about; Wowtac is almost exclusively on Amazon whereas Fenix can be had from a variety of retailers. Maybe try another retailer, OP?

Supply issues happen. It's part of business. 30Qs were out of stock almost everywhere last time I needed them, yet somehow I refrained from a tirade against Samsung. [emoji6]

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
You can only stock a light if the manufacturer has them in stock. Sometimes USA sellers don't have a light in stock because the manufacturer is out of stock of the product. That's not unusual.

Not a good way to run a business. I was set to buy a Fenix headlamp but the two models I'm interested in - OOS! Off to Nitecore I guess.

SRSeedBurners

Newly Enlightened
You can only stock a light if the manufacturer has them in stock. Sometimes USA sellers don't have a light in stock because the manufacturer is out of stock of the product. That's not unusual.

Apparently not. Still OOS a month later!

SRSeedBurners

Newly Enlightened
I'll do even more betterer - a picture!

HL60ROOS.jpg

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thanks for sharing that. IMPORTANT TO KNOW. That is not our website. We are www.fenix-store.com. I checked with our Shipping Dept. and we have had these in stock (at very high levels) for the past year. This is a great seller that we keep well stocked. Because we are the Fenix Distributor, selling wholesale and retail, our Fenix inventory is always very high. NORMALLY, if we are out of an item, it is because the factory was out. Otherwise, our inventory of the FULL FENIX PRODUCT LINE (not all companies carry all of Fenix's products) is consistently high.Here is a picture of our site:

Screen%20Shot%202018-08-22%20at%209.37.52%20AM_zpsdvvfkkit.png

I'll do even more betterer - a picture!

HL60ROOS.jpg

SRSeedBurners

Newly Enlightened
Interesting. Two US based authorized distributors with nearly the same store front. Both of you have the 20% off deal. I would have never been able to tell the difference. Someone's sketching someone!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
The US is divided into two territories. Fenix Lighting (in Colorado) is one and Fenix Store (us, in Oklahoma) is the other. Each of us is independently owned. The sites may look similar because almost all of our images come Fenix the manufacturer. Also, if we are ever OOS on an item, you will see in the product description an EXPECTED arrival date. Those dates are usually pretty accurate since we are able to track incoming shipments to estimate the arrival.

You can always look at the URLs of our websites do see they are different. That's how you can tell the difference. There's no intention to deceive anyone. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Interesting. Two US based authorized distributors with nearly the same store front. Both of you have the 20% off deal. I would have never been able to tell the difference. Someone's sketching someone!

Last edited:

SRSeedBurners

Newly Enlightened
Good to know. What I meant was, most of the time there is one authorized U.S. distributor for a foreign product (take European fly chain screens from Holland Plastics as an example). If you buy from an unauthorized distributor, you're up a creek if you have problems. Clearly not the case here.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
True. The Fenix warranty is the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY. So no matter who you buy the AUTHENTIC Fenix light from, it will be warrantied by one of the warranty centers in the USA. Fenix Lighting and Fenix Store are authorized warranty centers. You can read the warranty policy HERE.

THANK YOU AGAIN. I think we have covered everything.

Good to know. What I meant was, most of the time there is one authorized U.S. distributor for a foreign product (take European fly chain screens from Holland Plastics as an example). If you buy from an unauthorized distributor, you're up a creek if you have problems. Clearly not the case here.