• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Okluma DC1 Ti Blasted Green

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD **updated condition of item and description below**

Up for grabs! Rare finish... :candle:

Okluma DC1 Titanium Blasted Green, Nichia 219C, default Okluma driver, narrow clear optics, matching dark green rubber boot. Includes Okluma card (as pictured below).

Condition: 9/10 (from 9.5) just to account for any imperfections I missed; but this is in excellent (from mint) condition. No scratch, ding or dent spotted, the blasted green finish is overall excellent (from immaculate) . I'm not the first owner, got this a few months ago on the same condition now as the time I received it, haven't carried outside, just around the house.

RFS: found my Okluma grail... but this is also considered a grail, but can't have both. So off to a new home for **$555 (from $595) shipped worldwide. SOLD

**Disclosure:
I spotted a couple of very minor imperfections at the tailcap. Since I have not used this, I didn't spot it before. Kind of like faded anodization and missing ano spot, hard to see it, you have to check it on different angles and lighting to be able to see it well. Please refer to photo below.

T&C:

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Okluma DC1 Ti Blasted Green

Wow very cool
excuse my ignorance but what kind of finish is it? Anodization process or cerakote or some cool way to color titanium with heat? Its very cool
glws
wish i had the funds....

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would say it is anodized using voltage and a electrolyte solution. Greens are obtained (IIRC) around 100/110 volts.
I think you can get green with heat as well but a uniform color with heat like above would be quite difficult to obtain.
Gorgeous light by the way!!!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think luxlunatic provided a good answer. This is a very limited run, I guess there's just a handful out there in the wild. Thanks guys.

nbp

Flashaholic

That is spectacular, really. Cannot believe no one has grabbed this thing! The rich green is very elegant.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is spectacular, really. Cannot believe no one has grabbed this thing! The rich green is very elegant.
thanks... the green ti is really a beautiful finish, am having second thoughts every time i hold it. ;)

added new photos on the original post... by the way, the glow gasket is aqua blue which matches perfectly, also the dark green boot.

cheers! ;)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

one and only drop, thanks for looking. ;)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

a few more bumps before pulling this out and keep it. ;)

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

Offer sent.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

trade is on stall as of the moment... So will bump her up with one more price drop! won't hurt much as long as she will be in good hands. [emoji106]

thanks guys for the kind trade offers, but as of the moment, will be interested only with a McGizmo Haiku AA with $$ to compensate the trade value. ;)

Last edited: