• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

M1T

Boris74

Newly Enlightened
I got my M1T today. Absolutely perfect for me. After my surefire backup died on me a year ago I been looking for a replacement. M1T fills the roll. High first and low if that's all I need. Used it in my yard tonight my and it's more than I need and fills the farm field with a wide beam unlike my other lights. Love the tint and size to power ratio. I'm going to carry it everyday until it breaks. Already killed the battery that came with it hiking out back. It's going to be used with your RCR123. I would just be tossing money using cr123 cells. I got two rcr123 cells with it.

i got the i1R too. Hands down exactly what I was looking for for the key chain.

Good job on the new lights. Instant favorites I will use until worn out, if they ever do.

And where can i get one of them olight shirts I see in your live videos? I want one.

specv510

Newly Enlightened
Second positive review I've seen of the M1T today. I guess it's a sign I have to get one! :)

Wonder

Newly Enlightened
I got my M1T today. Absolutely perfect for me. After my surefire backup died on me a year ago I been looking for a replacement. M1T fills the roll. High first and low if that's all I need. Used it in my yard tonight my and it's more than I need and fills the farm field with a wide beam unlike my other lights. Love the tint and size to power ratio. I'm going to carry it everyday until it breaks. Already killed the battery that came with it hiking out back. It's going to be used with your RCR123. I would just be tossing money using cr123 cells. I got two rcr123 cells with it.

i got the i1R too. Hands down exactly what I was looking for for the key chain.

Good job on the new lights. Instant favorites I will use until worn out, if they ever do.

And where can i get one of them olight shirts I see in your live videos? I want one.

Congrats on the new lights! I agree 100% The M1T has everything you need and nothing you don't. Best EDC light I own for sure. The only thing better would be two of them so I can run two at the same time. I also picked up a i1R when they came out and the output is incredible. Ordered 6 more during the Elite sale to give to friends/relatives. And I want a shirt also!