Lumintop GT Mini (Thower) Beam shots and more!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

I have to say that I am really impressed with the performance and quality of this little light. I was tempted to name this video the C8 slayer!

If you get one of these please let us know how it compares to your other small throwers.:thumbsup:

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks neat, wonder how this and the Emisar D1S stack against each other. I like my D1S but the newer finish on Emisar lights is...well it feels bad.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any idea where to find dimensions? I saw how it looks next to a c8 in your video. How about next to a tc20 or emisar lights, or possibly a u22?

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
I came to ask the sam e question: how does this compare to an Emisar D1S. I would love to see the two held side by side as well. I'm very curious. I'm still gonna get it though. It would look so cool next to my GT!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any idea where to find dimensions? I saw how it looks next to a c8 in your video. How about next to a tc20 or emisar lights, or possibly a u22?

Here is a clip I found in a thread about it.
name: MiniGT LED: Cree XP-L HI Lumen: 1250 (measured) Lux: 135kcd cell: 18650 (18350 with optional tube) Driver: tba UI: Narsil 1.2 reflector: smooth, 43mm inner diameter / 40mm depth lens: AR coated Head diameter: 50mm total length: 132 mm manufacturer: Lumintop price: US$ 39.95