• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Parts for sale?

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
So, my wife washed my D25A, I love that light. I can short it straight to the wall of the light and it comes one just fine, but the tail switch is out. I would really like to be able to purchase parts (i know its not a warranty thing). I have burned out switches before and I can no longer find where to buy them online. Any help would be AWESOME. Thanks much!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try Mountain Electronics . com. I hope posting that was okay by the CPF gods. Should be? They have pretty much anything you need. If you do not see in online call them.

lebox97

Enlightened
presuming you are in the US ~ send us an email with your shipping address information.
[email protected] or [email protected]

Cheers

sorry, I don't think mtnelectronics is an Eagtac dealer/has ET parts?

So, my wife washed my D25A, I love that light. I can short it straight to the wall of the light and it comes one just fine, but the tail switch is out. I would really like to be able to purchase parts (i know its not a warranty thing). I have burned out switches before and I can no longer find where to buy them online. Any help would be AWESOME. Thanks much!

Dingo07

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for this information, I too am looking for a replacement switch for my D25LC2 that I use every single day for work.:twothumbs

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a suggestion-check with Vinh at Sky Lumens. He has built a number of D25's for me and does excellent work at fair prices with an awesome warranty. I don't know if he will sell just parts but it can't hurt to ask...