Nite Mods Site

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nite Mods? I have a bunch of stuff I want to order from their site but the reCAPTCHA is outdated and it won't let me validate when contacting them or checking out. I tried Fivemega but no luck. Thanks guys!

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I window-shop there all the time, but never got as far as trying to order. I just noticed the front page there says they'll be on vacation until mid-July of last year. Spooky.

I'm not certain how accurate this data is (the better they try to make the web, the worse it gets, the less accurate these details become), but I ran a whois command against the site IP address, and the query response includes this:

OrgName: Hawk Host Inc.
OrgId: HH-63
Address: 710 Tower St South PO Box 50081
City: Fergus
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: N1M 2R0
RegDate: 2012-08-30
Updated: 2017-01-28
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/HH-63

OrgNOCHandle: NETWO7575-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Network Operations
OrgNOCPhone: +1-800-859-8803
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]
OrgNOCRef: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/NETWO7575-ARIN

This looks like third party middle-man hosting info, but it is supposed to be the site owner.

Last edited:

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys!! I tried to PM FM but he said he has no involvement with the site. I was able to piece together some of the stuff I was going to order elsewhere so I'll prob skip on Nite Mods for now. Just a heads up for anyone else looking to order form their site though, it appears to be defunct.

Zip621z

Newly Enlightened
I too have spent days trying to find info on the FIVEMEGA nitemodes.com site.

Wanted to order some of their flashlight gear but can not contact, register, or order due to a "reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN" blocking my attempts on nitemods.com

Candlepower forums seems to be the only place where anyone interested in FIVEMEGA is active.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've sent an inquiry to Nitemods but no response for 2 weeks now. Not sure if this site is active at all...

deadjim.jpg

Chris

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a response today! It was short but maybe others will have luck too.

nitemods at gmail dot com

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jason (Nitemods) is still kicking. Just made a purchase of FM 3P body and bulbs. He also mentioned to tell everyone that he still has a lot of parts and available but due to the fact somebody else was running his webpage and due to some issues he preffer personal message to be sent.
You can reach him at
[email protected] or
[email protected]

Zip621z

Newly Enlightened
Jason (Nitemods) is still kicking. Just made a purchase of FM 3P body and bulbs. He also mentioned to tell everyone that he still has a lot of parts and available but due to the fact somebody else was running his webpage and due to some issues he preffer personal message to be sent.
You can reach him at
[email protected] or
[email protected]

Excellent. Thank you.

I also discovered that various newly created Fivemega flashlight hardware parts are sold right here on CPF by the user with the "FIVEMEGA" handle.

Last edited:

Zip621z

Newly Enlightened
Yes. The original classic FM's are really what I was looking for.

Thanks again. Nobody really does flashlight bodies like Fivemega.

Last edited:

drzeller

Newly Enlightened
Just FYI , it looks like the site has now been shut down by the host.

David