Which compact thrower would you choose?

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm giving one away to a relative that is flashaholic just as much as I am, which one would you keep?

Thrunite CATvn V6
XHP35 HI 6500K
2050 lumen
190Kcd
872m

OR

Lumintop GTvn Mini - Baby Ultra Thrower R
Spec 5 Oslon 6500K
650 Lumen
300Kcd
1095m Throw

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
While the Oslon GTvn is going to put a point of light out farther than the V6vn, it will be just that, a point of light. The XHP35 in the V6vn, with its large hot spot, will light up an area where you can actually see what's going on.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think if you were get a light with Black Flat you should get the Sky Lumen Delta or the Acebeam T21vn. Those two lights really let the Black Flat stretch its legs.

Catapult V6 is an amazing light.

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
I would keep the Gtvn Mini Olson. The thing is so tiny and it throws crazy far.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think if you were get a light with Black Flat you should get the Sky Lumen Delta or the Acebeam T21vn. Those two lights really let the Black Flat stretch its legs.

Catapult V6 is an amazing light.
I got the catapult and the delta, delta should be here on Monday, do you have it?

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would take the Lumintop just because I am a throw junky. That explains the TM11, the TM16, the TM16GT, the EA8, and the P30. Can you see a trend here? I wish the P30 would have come out first, I could have gotten by without all those other lights. Someone offer me a good price an any one of them and you'll have a deal. I'll even pay shipping and include the cells.