• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Malkoff M61 module for a complete tailcap McClicky with hard press switch

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTT: Malkoff M61 module for a complete tailcap McClicky with hard press switch

The module is about 6-7 years old, works nicely and has been filed for a perfect fit in a 6P/9P. Everything works. Including in custom bodies.

Interested in a Z41 host with the "hard" McClicky switch or another type of host, something similar that's compatible with the 6P / Malkoff MD2 platform.

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McClicky with hard press switch

The only place I ever found Hardpress Boots was Oveready and they've not had them for a year or so.
It's not clear from your post whether you want the complete tailcap and switch or just the switch kit.
P

Edit: OR are showing an option for hardpress, but only with a tailcap...

https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/custom-knurled-aluminum-dpc-tailcap/

https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/custom-knurled-aluminum-tailcap/

Not a bargain if you only want the switch and boot though.
P

Last edited:

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I saw that.. I want a complete plus-and-play package. Based on a modified Z41 host. I don't really feel like taking apart any of my Z41s to make this.

This is kind of what I want except I am not sure what I gain with their host that's $75, plus I don't need the clip.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks

I saw that thread a million times. All the good stuff has been sold. The remaining - I am not sure I can the "hard press" version.