• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW released IMALENT R90C Throw king with good flood light

Status
Not open for further replies.

imalent

Enlightened
IMALENT R90C Throw king with good flood light "The light Leader"
Imalent will release three new models end of this month
R90C: 9pcs XHP35 HI LED, max output 20,000lumens, 1679meters throw, 4*20700 battery pack

R90C product features
Utilizes 9 pieces of American CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 20000 lumens.
·Built-in self-testing intelligent charging circuit which is convenient, fast and safe.
·Six power levels which can be changed quickly with instant turbo available.
·Battery capacity indicators show the battery level at any time.
· Size: 206mm (length)*129.5 mm (head diameter) *55.5mm (body diameter)
·Net weight: 1250g (battery included)
·High efficiency constant current circuit maintains consistent brightness
·Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts the brightness output to keep the unit from overheating.
·Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral anti-reflective coated glass
·Aluminium SMO reflector
·Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
·Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. (2 meters submersible)

2.jpg
11.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg

maukka

Enlightened
Maybe this thread will stick this time...

Awesome job, that's one big flashlight!

Probably even manages to put out the claimed 20000 lumens unlike the scammy ebay ones, which look very similar when viewed straight on.

skdSsP3.jpg

imalent

Enlightened
Imalent flashlights spec are strictly tested and proved to be real. Time will tell.

Maybe this thread will stick this time...

Awesome job, that's one big flashlight!

Probably even manages to put out the claimed 20000 lumens unlike the scammy ebay ones, which look very similar when viewed straight on.

skdSsP3.jpg

Ocelot808

Enlightened
Like the design concept of this one, having a huge wall of light with very long range throw capabilty, although I wish they would have allowed 21700 cell fitment (permitting my fave Samsung 48G 4800mAh 35A cell's) with a longer, narrower battery handle for better balance.

Active cooling would have been nice to see too, with such a monster array.

BTW, which is the final design, TEN or NINE emitters ?

I trust Maukka's information.

(PS, Cheers, Maukka, for your exceptionally detailed spectrum analysis data and testing, you are amazing!)

Any word on availability, a Neutral White or high CRI option ?

SKV89

Enlightened
I recommend you send your lights to Maukka for review. He is probably the most reputable flashlight reviewer on CPF amd BLF.

Imalent flashlights spec are strictly tested and proved to be real. Time will tell.

Theodore41

Enlightened
I've got one yesterday.I think it is THE light for me.I have a lot of big lights,including Nitecore TM16GT,Thrunite 40S,Astrolux MF04s,Imalent DX80,but I think that the R90C is better overall.Many Lumens going far. And with a coupon the price was sensible.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got one yesterday.I think it is THE light for me.I have a lot of big lights,including Nitecore TM16GT,Thrunite 40S,Astrolux MF04s,Imalent DX80,but I think that the R90C is better overall.Many Lumens going far. And with a coupon the price was sensible.

R90c put all those lights in shame.. how would you rate r90c in the scale of 10 ? I like to order one.

Status
Not open for further replies.