• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flashlights, accessories + free flashlight parts (actual shipping only)

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
LeeF, Surefire Crosshairs, Mac's Customs, Astrolux, E2C adapters, More

Sold, withdrawn, or SPF:
Oveready brass shorty (TL20) body tube $40 Sold to Nbjly
Surefire / Oveready Zero Rez tailcap $35 Sold to peter yetman
Surefire 6P, new, with new triple XP-G2 S2 brass drop in, 1100+ lumens, NW, one mode. 2.7V-9V. Includes two new Surefire CR123 batteries. $80 Sold
Maglite Solitaire, silver NIB $7 Withdrawn
Surefire 6P, new, with new UV 365nm brass drop in, with reflector. 2.7V-6V. Includes two new Surefire CR123 batteries. $80 Sold
Prometheus Beta QRV2 365UV flashliight. Brand new in box. $85 Sold mcbrat
Astrolux stainless steel / copper head 1x18650 thrower. Blue lighted tail. $25 Sold vento611
Surefire / Laser Products E2E HA flashlight, virtually unused, in pristine packaging. $145 $135 $125 Sold
Surefire 6P with 1100+ lumen LED drop in and batts. $85 Sold
Surefire E1L XP-L Hi-CRI H17F Warm White $125 $115 Sold
Maglite 2D (2x26650) XHP-70 M2 3500K (warm white) $115 Sold Greenbean
1x 18650 flashlight bodies. 7075 AL made in Idaho, USA, C head, C tail. Surefire compatible. $40 Sold
Laser Products Fountain Valley / Surefire - 12Z SRTH - 4 cell Short Rim Turbo Head Flashlight. $115 shipped Sold archimedes
LeeF tailcap blem,$23 sold sidfishez
Super Sabrelight Submersible dive light. Yellow ABS, 2C incan twisty. Has ring, clip, and matching lanyard. Everything works. $8 Sold
Vintage Lighthouse Turbohead, Made in USA. 3D, incan. Has slide switch and momentary button. Glass lens, silver reflector, anti roll bezel on turbohead. Interesting beam pattern, see beam shot. (1940's or earlier duty light?) Everything works. $10 Sold.
Vintage Eveready Captain. 2C, incan. Slide witch with lockout button. Marked Made In USA, Eveready, Trade Mark and Union Carbide. Tail stands for candle mode. Everything works. $8 Sold.
Vintage (1920's?) Victor Light. 2D incan, slide switch and momentary. Aspheric lens, anti roll bezel, riveted fiber tube. No bulb. Marked Blake Mfg Co., Victor Light, Springfield Mass. $8 Sold.
Surefire 8AX Commander Packaging. - Box, Battery charger, with Surefire Crosshair Logos on wall transformer and the charger cradle, and two B90 batteries. This is just a box, charger and two batteries, (no light is included) Original B90 Surefire Batteries do not hold a charge. The Surefire Crosshair logo charger is fully functional. The box is bright and vivid, and in great condition. Asking the shipping cost only. $20 total, shipped priority box, USA. Free local pickup. Sold.

Last edited:

horizonseeker

Enlightened
Re: Flashlights and parts. Surefire 6P Conversions, Mac's Customs, USA custom parts,

interested in the oveready if you have the moddolar C interface to complete the assembly, i've got bezel but need the interface connector

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Flashlights and parts. Surefire 6P Conversions, Mac's Customs, USA custom parts,

Horizonseeker, We do not have a P60 interface for sale.

A Modoolar/ Oveready head will thread right on to the TL20 body tube.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

May I take the..
Surefire / Oveready Zero Rez tailcap $35

Please let me know the total cost with shipping to the UK.
Thank you,
Peter

nbjly

Enlightened

Back up on Oveready brass shorty (TL20) body tube $40 Surefire / Oveready Zero Rez tailcap $35

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surefire 6P, new, with new UV 365nm brass drop in, with reflector. 2.7V-6V. Includes two new Surefire CR123 batteries. $80

Who made that brass drop in?

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

May I take the..
Surefire / Oveready Zero Rez tailcap $35 Please let me know the total cost with shipping to the UK. Thank you, Peter
peter yetman you have firs dibs on the Surefire Zero Rez tailcap. PM sent.

Surefire 6P, new, with new UV 365nm brass drop in, with reflector. 2.7V-6V. Includes two new Surefire CR123 batteries. $80
Who made that brass drop in?
etc - Sportac

Back up on Oveready brass shorty (TL20) body tube $40 Surefire / Oveready Zero Rez tailcap $35
nbjly You have first dibs on the Oveready TL20 Brass body tube. PM sent

well, snooze and i lost
horizonseeker You're a winner in my book. I have had a WTB thread for a P60 interface for a while now. If I locate one, I will contact you forthwith.

More flashlights and parts available. Price drops on the E2C adapters.

Last edited:

taiji

Enlightened

If the Astrolux stainless steel / copper head 1x18650 thrower. Blue lighted tail. $25 is 5K (or less temp)....I'll take it.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

According to the specs, the light came with two temp. XP-L Hi LED's, neither of which were below 5000K. Not positive which emitter is in this one, guessing by the blue tint that it's 6500K. It's a very bright, awesome light. Specification: Product name: Astrolux SS XPL HI LED Flashlight. Circuit Driver: ATTiny25V-based driver with off-time capacitor and FET+7135 power channel configuration. Light Tint: 1A (6500K),3B(5300K) Material: Stainless Steel Currently in Mode: 3 -- 5, 293, and 1400 lumens. Battery Configurations: 1 x 18650 battery (not included) Working voltage: 2.8-4.35v Switch Type: clicky Switch Location: tail of the flashlight(Blue Lighted tailcap) Impact Resistant 1 meter Lens: Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating Reflector: Smooth reflector. Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof 2 meters. It's $73 on Amazon, asking $25 here. (No clip)
fM3qsL.jpg

Last edited:

taiji

Enlightened

Thanks lightknot, It is a beaut,, just not my tint. Take care.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the beta uv

vento611

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Astrolux stainless steel / copper head 1x18650 thrower. Blue lighted tail. $25

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlights and parts. Surefire 6P Conversions, Mac's Customs, USA custom parts, etc

mcbrat and vento611, they're yours. PM's sent with payment info.

Last edited:

vegassig

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one of these : 1x 18650 flashlight bodies. 7075 AL made in Idaho, USA, C head, C tail. Surefire compatible. $38 ea. only a few left.

if you still have any.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlights and parts. Surefire 6P Conversions, Mac's Customs, USA custom parts, etc

Vegassig it's yours. You should have tracking through PayPal.

Last edited: