• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Mini EDC Flashlight - KLARUS Mi1C HCRI - Release!!!!

klight

Enlightened
1 x 16340 395Lumens
High CRI Diffused EDC Flashlight
KLARUS Mi1C HCRI
---Release---

Today, the little thumb-sized pocket monster, KLARUS Mi1C brings his new brother home.
KLARUS Mi1C HCRI, a Nichia high CRI diffused EDC Flashlight simulates natural lighting condition.
It uses an orange peel reflector, delivering 395 lumens and beam distance of up to 77 meters, while KLARUS Mi1C uses a single convex lens, delivering 600 lumens and beam distance of 40 meters.

Main Features(same with KLARUS Mi1C):
1. Extremly Compact, only26g/0.92oz in weight, 2.15" in length and 0.81" in width;
2. Magnetic Tail Cap, can affix it to any steel surface, free your hands;
3. Fade-in to turn on and Fade-out to turn off, increased user comfort and easier night vision acclimation;
4. Side Switch Lockout Function;
5. Mode Memory Function;
6. One Touch Access to the Low Mode;
7. KLAURS 16340UR70 battery with Micro-USB charging port included.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2nRW86G

Buy KLARUS Mi1C with DISCOUNT up to 40% OFF Here: https://amzn.to/2vnvMNZ

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Since Zebralight is out of the CR123 business, I may get one of these. I hate the Olight UI and green tints, so this could be the one. I typically don't like long click/hold to turn off, but not a deal-breaker either.

5000K high CRI...perfect!

digitalsurf

Newly Enlightened
5000K is a nice tint with HiCRI! Anyone know if these will ship in the standard floody Mi1C versions or the custom metal (titanium, copper, etc) non-floody versions? I particularly love the floody versions as there just aren't as many floody lights out there.

klight

Enlightened
Since Zebralight is out of the CR123 business, I may get one of these. I hate the Olight UI and green tints, so this could be the one. I typically don't like long click/hold to turn off, but not a deal-breaker either.

5000K high CRI...perfect!

:) thanks for your attention, we will keep going to produce more high quality and performance products

klight

Enlightened
5000K is a nice tint with HiCRI! Anyone know if these will ship in the standard floody Mi1C versions or the custom metal (titanium, copper, etc) non-floody versions? I particularly love the floody versions as there just aren't as many floody lights out there.

Dealer will send you the version which you ordered:)