Suction cup or 1/4 in thread mount flood light

Skelshy

Newly Enlightened
When going camping Friday nights I usually back in in the dark or near dark under tree cover. I am exploring the possibility of a suction cup mounted light, or a light with a 1/4in thread so I can use a suction cup mount meant to use with photo equipment

It would need to be wide and bright to illuminate a short distance of a driveway size area. It would only have to run five minutes at a time.

1) How would you prefer to purchase the light? online
2) Budget: An easy question, but you may change your mind after answering the rest! :) ____I don't know yet
3) Format: ____I want a mounted light (typically for a bicycle or vehicle) ____I want a lantern/area light.
4) Size: ____I don't know/I don't care.
5) Emitter/Light source: ____LED (known for efficiency, longevity, and compactness)
6) Manufacturer: ____I want to buy a light from a large/traditional manufacturer that is ready to go out of the box.
7) What power source do you want to use? don't care
7a) If you have selected a rechargeable option don't care
8) How much genuine out the front (OTF) light do you want/need? Sometimes you can have too much light (trying to read up close up with a 100 lumen light is not a happy experience). 500+
9) Flood vs Throw: Flood covers an area, Throw reaches out to a distance. Flood
9a) Distance: How far away will you typically need to see with this light (check all that apply)
____Less than 5 yards/meters (looking for something inside a dark shed/garage/basement)
10) Runtime: Not over-inflated manufacturer runtime claims, but usable brightness measured from first activation to 50% with new batteries (Measured on maximum continuous output). Not important
11) Durability/Usage: Generally the old phrase "you get what you pay for" is very accurate for flashlights. Waterproof
12) Switch Size, Type, and location (choose all that apply): Don't care
13) User Interface (UI) and mode selection. Select all that apply. Don't care
14)Material/Finish/Coating Don't care
15) Water resistance IPX4
16) Storage conditions House
17) Special Needs/extras: Is there anything else you want or need that hasn't been mentioned? Select any/all below.

Phlogiston

Enlightened
I don't have an exact match to your request, but if you search AliExpress for "magic crab clamp", you'll find clamps that can hold most flashlights. The clamps have 1/4" and 3/8" threads for attachment to other equipment.

NickKa

Newly Enlightened
Can anyway advise me on a few options for a good rechargeable handheld spot/flood light. I like to get the brightess and longest range.Maybe some options for sale here?