WINNER ANNOUNCED BELOW
Screen%20Shot%202018-09-05%20at%2012.56.05%20PM_zpskudsgjzz.png

ENTER A CHANCE TO WIN A LIMITED EDITION "FENIX PHOENIX PD35TAC"

Double your chances to win!
This GAW is being conducted through our
Fenix Store Instagram account
and
our Fenix Store Facebook page.

Check out for the rules for entry. Drawing Sept. 4!

Screen%20Shot%202018-08-28%20at%2012.52.20%20PM_zpsafecgar7.png

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Re: ENTER A CHANCE TO WIN A LIMITED EDITION "FENIX PHOENIX PD35TAC"

Has anyone entered one or both places?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

I tried. First off, unless you select "web view" for Apple products, the Facebook link is invisible(typically because of colored lettering). When I click the Instagram link it appears for a microsecond then reverts back to this page so there is no way I can go to your Instagram account from here. I can get to the Facebook page but the link to "check out the rules for entering" is a dead link so I am not sure what you want on Facebook(I already "like" & "follow"). So I would love to enter but don't know what to do next. Any other IPOD/IPHONE users have similar problems?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

This is the best way to enter:

For Instagram, you will need to access your Instagram account on a mobile device. You really can't do anything with Instagram on a computer. Once you go to the @fenixstore account, you will see the post where you are to enter.

For Facebook, just go to our page @fenixinsider you will see the GAW post pinned to the top of the page.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with those.

Thanks!

I tried. First off, unless you select "web view" for Apple products, the Facebook link is invisible(typically because of colored lettering). When I click the Instagram link it appears for a microsecond then reverts back to this page so there is no way I can go to your Instagram account from here. I can get to the Facebook page but the link to "check out the rules for entering" is a dead link so I am not sure what you want on Facebook(I already "like" & "follow"). So I would love to enter but don't know what to do next. Any other IPOD/IPHONE users have similar problems?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is the best way to enter:

For Instagram, you will need to access your Instagram account on a mobile device. You really can't do anything with Instagram on a computer. Once you go to the @fenixstore account, you will see the post where you are to enter.

For Facebook, just go to our page @fenixinsider you will see the GAW post pinned to the top of the page.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with those.

Thanks!

Thanks for detailed instructions, I was successful on both sites. Thanks for your contests, GAW's, and "freebies" with orders. Your support of the flashlight community is appreciated!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

Screen%20Shot%202018-09-05%20at%2012.56.05%20PM_zpskudsgjzz.png