• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

UK Pass Around First-Light USA

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
First-Light USA Tomahawk LE and NO IT ISN't the $300 version it's the older one!
Pass around UK

Pass Around Rules:

You must post your interest here. Simply post "ME please!!" to be included.

2. You must PM me your name and address.

3. You must have been on the forum for at least 1 year and have 100 posts. I must be able to verify this

4. When you ship the light, you must post here that it has been shipped and to whom (CPF name only) and when you receive the light, you must post here that you received it.

5. You agree to use the light, but not abuse the light. This is an opportunity for the folks in the UK who are Law enforcement or security (I will need verification of this either badge number or SIA number) to try the First-Light Tomahawk LE model without having the expense and uncertainty of buying, paying postage, customs then selling because you aren't happy with it. (If you like this one you'll LOVE the TMax LE, worth the Customs? YES!

6. Please post your comments, pictures, beam shots, and/or a review here. (Don't bother reviewing the emitter. It's cold and It's the Seol P4 emitter calibrated at 150 lumens. That emitter is non existent anymore!)
Newer is not well known BUT IS better!

7. Please limit your time with the light to no longer than 5 days, so everyone gets a chance.

8. You are responsible for shipping the light to the next person on the list. You will not ship the light with a battery!! There is no need to do a factory reset..... just take the batteries out, send it... good to go!

9. You agree to cover the shipping costs to next on the list and it has to include £250 insurance with tracking via Royal Mail (which will require the special delivery service at a cost of approximately £7-£10. At this time the light will stay in the UK Mainland only and not go international. Sorry. If enough interest could go to Europe.

10. Please PM the next person on the list for their shipping info.

This will help the progression of the pass-around, even though I will already have it.

11. I reserve the right to reorder the list.

12. Please reserve this for folks who have never gotten a chance to play with a First-Light USA Tomahawk LE

GO!