• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Surefire f05 red filter and f04 diffuser 1" both

Nichia!

Banned
Hi everyone

Looking for f05 red filter and f04 diffuser for 1 inches diameter flashlights.

If you have some for sale please let me know.

Thank you for [emoji102]

Nimitz68

Enlightened
I just found an F04 brand new sealed in the bag I purchased and misplaced years ago. It is now on my HDS EDC Tactical Rotary 325 lumens. It works great. Good luck with your search.

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
I just found an F04 brand new sealed in the bag I purchased and misplaced years ago. It is now on my HDS EDC Tactical Rotary 325 lumens. It works great. Good luck with your search.

Thank you

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI, if you are not successful, or want to resolve this need quicker, Olight sells 1 inch filters for about 1/3 the cost of Surefire. They don't look quite as cool (I own both), but they work just as well...
I can't post a link without violating CPF policy, but if you do a search on the bay for Olight T series color filters you can find them brand new starting at $5.95. I think FT and FM series are also 1" but couldn't swear to it...

Nichia!

Banned
FYI, if you are not successful, or want to resolve this need quicker, Olight sells 1 inch filters for about 1/3 the cost of Surefire. They don't look quite as cool (I own both), but they work just as well...
I can't post a link without violating CPF policy, but if you do a search on the bay for Olight T series color filters you can find them brand new starting at $5.95. I think FT and FM series are also 1" but couldn't swear to it...

Hi Ed how are you and your family? I hope you're having beautiful day:)

Thank you for recommendations but I am a Surefire die hard fan and I only looking for Surefire diffuser/filter...

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, I'll keep my eye's peeled. I managed to collect all the filters back in the day before prices took off. I wish I had bought backups, although I use them rarely enough they are still in excellent shape....

Nichia!

Banned
Thanks, I'll keep my eye's peeled. I managed to collect all the filters back in the day before prices took off. I wish I had bought backups, although I use them rarely enough they are still in excellent shape....

Sir, You are awesome man and rare friend. I wish you a long, heathy and beautiful life.