• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Tain Piccolo

Thud1023

Enlightened
Hello All,

Tain Piccolo (V2)

$199, $145, $125 Includes PayPal fees and insured shipping, CONUS + Hawaii only. I reserve the right to sale to whom I choose (established members please). I paid $215 for this light.

Up for grabs is an unused, mint condition, Tain Piccolo (V2):

• Nichia 219 (92 CRI)
  • Orange trit
  • Blue glow
  • Takes AAA battery (not included)

Light has never been carried and has remained in my display case. No flaws and works perfectly. LED is perfectly centered.
Thx!
Tain
Tain
Tain

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Tain Piccolo

Hi Thud1023...

What you`re selling is indeed, to my eyes, a Tain Piccolo. I believe, however, that was a singular run unto itself, and the various "versions" started to then later occur with the Ottavino`s.

Per usual , I stand ready to be corrected if I am wrong.

No matter what, though, what you`re selling is a really nice light, and at a killer price. If I didn`t already have *several* Piccolo`s, I`d be climbing all over this gem.

GLWYS!

Thud1023

Enlightened

Hi Thud1023...

What you`re selling is indeed, to my eyes, a Tain Piccolo. I believe, however, that was a singular run unto itself, and the various "versions" started to then later occur with the Ottavino`s.

Per usual , I stand ready to be corrected if I am wrong.

No matter what, though, what you`re selling is a really nice light, and at a killer price. If I didn`t already have *several* Piccolo`s, I`d be climbing all over this gem.

GLWYS!

Hi Carpe!

Here is my understanding of the AAA Tains..you can't tell from pic, but one I'm selling has TIR optic.

The PO, Piccolo and Ottavino are all different lights with their on revs. The PO came first with the flood type reflector. Then the Piccolo with the TIR optic. Rev 2 of the Piccolo had the driver reworked to remove the low battery indicator (which annoyed some folks). Then the Ottavino, with the OP- Orange Peel reflector...v2 was 2mm shorter than v1. Then of course V3 has the trit size increased.

Regards

TyTEK

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it, PM sent.

Last edited:

TyTEK

Newly Enlightened

Received it today! I'm blown away by this little light! Thanks again Thud!