• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - Blasted McGizmo Sundrop XR-U

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Re: FS - Blasted McGizmo Sundrop XR-U

I am interested but unfamiliar with the specifics of this light. Would you please provide additional details (battery used and if rechargeable compatible), output and if single or multi-mode, etc. Thanks very much!

Last edited:

brobrablahblah

Newly Enlightened

I am interested but unfamiliar with the specifics of this light. Would you please provide additional details (battery used and if rechargeable compatible), output and if single or multi-mode, etc. Thanks very much!

Someone linked Don's thread below, but it is a three speed driver with memory and has the 123 body pack which means it takes any 16340 battery, but I am unsure of the output lumen wise [cool in color]. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Weld Inspector

Enlightened

Question? Whats the deal with the gap between head and body? Is it just loosened in the photo?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Question? Whats the deal with the gap between head and body? Is it just loosened in the photo?
That Gap is actually a part of the body that taperes down in diameter before the threads. I have never seen a 1x123 licky pak that doesn´t show the tapered part when the head is attached.