Pocket Rocket 26650?

Zeron1

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a light with specific criteria. Maybe someone can point me to the right direction.

What I'm looking for is something floody with a lot of OTF lumens that is powered by 1x26650.

Budget: >$150
NO SIDE-SWITCHES (have had 2 failed on me and have had enough of them)
No twist UI (Fenix, Eagletac, Armytek)
LED: XHP70.2 (this is a MUST)
Battery: 1x26650
Lumens: At least 3500
Size: preferrably palm-size but can be a tad bit bigger if needed. I come from someone who EDC's an Eagletac D25LC2
Reflector: Not picky whether it's SMO or OP but prefer it to be on the floody side.
Runtime is not important here since it'll be a pocket rocket.

I did have my eyes set on the Convoy L2 but the issue is that I cannot fit a XHP-70.2 through that reflector opening. I prefer not to build it out of a P60 host because of heat issues at this output. I can build a light if I can purchase the parts to piece and solder together.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated and will look into.

Thanks,
Matt.

Zeron1

Newly Enlightened
Forgot to mention, No USB ports. I prefer to charge everything through the battery charging bay. IF I was still back at my hometown, I would have a lathe readily available for me to machine those reflectors to fit a xhp70 die size. It would be easy.

Bazar

Newly Enlightened
Why 26650? Not gonna have best lumens there, can't bring that LED to full potential.

Zeron1

Newly Enlightened
After doing a lot of research, I decided to go with the D4S with the XP-L HI @ 4000k. Hank guaranteed that his lights won't have a side-switch issue I went into with my ODF30. Currently waiting for it to arrive.

I'll probably get a XH-P70.2 @ 26650 setup later on down the road when I see enough reviews about those side-switches done right.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
After doing a lot of research, I decided to go with the D4S with the XP-L HI @ 4000k. Hank guaranteed that his lights won't have a side-switch issue I went into with my ODF30. Currently waiting for it to arrive.

I'll probably get a XH-P70.2 @ 26650 setup later on down the road when I see enough reviews about those side-switches done right.
Good choice, sorry for some people who dont know what they are talking about.

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
I can't wait to receive my D4S. I must say though I have had l tail switches fail never a side click. But all of my side switch lights are Zebralight/emisar.

Zeron1

Newly Enlightened
I can't wait to receive my D4S. I must say though I have had l tail switches fail never a side click. But all of my side switch lights are Zebralight/emisar.

I have had tailcap switches fail but they were easily replaceable. Once I got the McClicky switches installed, they never wore out or have any issues.

markr6

Flashaholic

You'll love it...such a great light in every way!