Nitecore TM03 vs Klarus xt11 gt?

Bazar

Newly Enlightened
Posting an open discussion on which flashlight is better for tactical use or nightwatch use since both are comparable.

A little background, I was looking at the Nitecore tm03 for its use of 2800 lumens s and different buttons for fast operation of low mode, highest mode, and strobe all one button pushing instant access sounds nice, so does a deep reflector 2800 lumens, because of a nice throw with lots of corona and side spill. But 130 bucks is a little steep and a proprietary battery holds it back too.

Then I unwittingly bought the Klarus xt11gt battery, just for a good protected cell @ 3100?? mah and 7 amp draw figures that's great and all and found out it is really for a specific flashlight (I'll find out about the use of the battery in my Fenix TK09 when it gets here, I guess it will do alright? )
But the focus is the Klarus xt11 gt has a slightly(?) throwier beam pattern and 2000 lumens that are slightly more stable (shallow drop off) than the 2800 in Nitecore, and
The same function of instant strobe, instant high, and instant memory.

So what else separates these lights than the $85 price of Klarus vs $130 or so for Nitcore and 800 hard-to-recognize lumens? Which will do better long term and which just looks better/better cri/tiny other stuff.

Which light makes more sense for anyone to buy? Would I find it useful to buy the Klarus-keep in mind I have the battery already (perhaps a backup battery if it comes with one?).