• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Flashlight KLARUS XT1C 2018-1x16340 1000Lumens Tactical Compact EDC Light Release

klight

Enlightened
1 x 16340 1000Lumens
Tactical Compact EDC Flashlight
>>>KLARUS XT1C 2018<<<
------RELEASE-------

KLARUS is always aiming for a higher and more exciting goal as our appreciation for all of your interest in the tactical compact EDC flashlight KLARUS XT1C. Today, the upgraded XT1C 2018, boasting of an upgraded output of 1000 lumens that leaves the old industry standard in the dark, is released.

Highlights:
1. Compact Size, only 3.72" in length and 0.89" in bezel dia.;
2. Massive Power, 1000 lumens bursts forth from a single 16340 battery;
3. Tactical Tail Dual-Switch, One-Touch Access;
4. Tactical Setting + Outdoor Setting;
5. 16GT-70UR Micro-USB Rechargeable 16340 Battery Included.

Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/2NcNT3f

r

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened
Hmmm... far lower candlepower than the xt1c it's replacing, isn't it? That makes it a pass for me, alas.
The XT1C 2018 uses different LED that generates different candlepower, but the output is much higher and up to 1000lumens. Meanwhile, it uses clicky switch for a better operation, and the length is longer that better to grip.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XT1C 2018 uses different LED that generates different candlepower, but the output is much higher and up to 1000lumens. Meanwhile, it uses clicky switch for a better operation, and the length is longer that better to grip.

Thanks klight, it's just a matter of usage, I'm looking for candlepower. I do see that for many people, the increased lumens is probably a plus (not sure anyone thinks "longer length" is an advantage, but ok). But for me, the drop in candlepower is pretty big -- what was the last one at, 10-12kcd? Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but it throws really nicely. Is the main switch still clicky-only, no momentary? If so, it's unsuitable for defensive/tactical usage IMO

elliowb

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info klight. I bought one a few months ago and it is my second most favorite small light. The Klarus Mi7 is still my favorite (because it is just so easy to carry around), but this is a more versatile light.

klight

Enlightened
:twothumbs
Thanks for the info klight. I bought one a few months ago and it is my second most favorite small light. The Klarus Mi7 is still my favorite (because it is just so easy to carry around), but this is a more versatile light.