• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD PELE Ti GREEN DRAGON

BAD MOJO

Newly Enlightened
Brand New CWF M. Bond "Pele" Titanium Flashlight with CWF Green Dragon, less than one month old SOLD FOR 820

No Trades
PP Only
Ships to US only
USPS Priority shipping(signature required) with insurance is included in the price

Please PM me if interested

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_952a.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_952a.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS PELE Ti GREEN DRAGON

brand new, less than a month old $850
The sellers' guide here suggests specifying ...

State your terms of sale clearly. The clearer your terms are, the less likely it will be that problems will occur with your sale. Take the time to look at a few sale threads by experienced sellers, and see how they do it. You should specify:

Item description – make it accurate, and post a picture if possible

Price

What the buyer must post in order to close the deal: for example, the first "I'll take it"

Any trades or "parting out" of items you will consider – and how you will prioritise part sales

What form of payment you will accept (Paypal, money order, credit card, other - specify)

Where you are prepared to ship to – if you are not prepared to ship overseas, say so

Shipping method and carrier preferred, and any options the buyer may choose

Insurance, if required – specify who pays for this, buyer or seller

Tracking / delivery confirmation, if required – specify who pays for this, buyer or seller

Additional fees, if any – specify

Any other terms you wish to state. It is your thread, and you can set the terms.

Not sure an eight-word sentence fragment totally clears all that up for potential buyers, though ... :thinking:

BAD MOJO

Newly Enlightened

oh, wow.. sorry.. first time selling anything.. will revise accordingly... also, could not get images to upload

archimedes

Flashaholic

Way too much off topic chatter for a sales thread ... :shakehead

Now that OP has added (at least the bare minimum for) terms-of-sale, I will clean up their thread :sigh:

And, OP, further revisions to those terms will be needed. I suggest a closer reading of the rules please.

Last edited:

BAD MOJO

Newly Enlightened

I'm not sure what more I could say about it.
what aspect of the rules did I miss?
I thought it was suggestions by the seller's guide, not rules. What rule did I not abide by? I certainly don't want to break any rules on my first post

BAD MOJO

Newly Enlightened

my bad.. edited.. again.. I usually sell on FB, was just trying to give the CPF first dibs.. lessons learned

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am not familiar with the maker. What´s "green dragon" supposed to mean?
It is a Dragon driver made by Charles Wiggins Flashlights, with a green auxiliary LED on the board. The driver is dual channel and typically drives white LEDs and a set of color LEDs. The host itself, is the Pele, a collab between CWF and Mike Bond of Ti2Design.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

VERY popular light here by a stand up guy, Charles Wiggins. Many diff metals and styles to choose from... IF you're lucky enough to score one.

More specs would be appreciated and would help move this light. Poss a link to more info?

GLWS

magellan

Honorary Aussie

VERY popular light here by a stand up guy, Charles Wiggins. Many diff metals and styles to choose from... IF you're lucky enough to score one.

More specs would be appreciated and would help move this light. Poss a link to more info?

GLWS

Does he do mokume models?