• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fenix LD05 V2.0 Penlight, You Must Have It

gearvita

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix LD05 V2.0 flashlight is a easy to use dual lighting source penlight with warm white light and UV lighting also. The all new Fenix LD05 V2.0 uses a 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED and a 365nm UV LED. Operating the Fenix LD05 is simple, the stainless steel tail switch controls all three warm white light outputs and the UV light output. A single click turns the Fenix LD05 on, and half clicks allows you to increase the outputs. The Fenix LD05 V2.0 is powered by two AAA batteries which deliver an amazing 100 Lumens of output. This light is perfect for doctors and dentists as well as helps with medical inspections in low-light areas, the powerful UV light also provide easy detection of counterfeit currency.

Main Parameters:
LED Type: Cree XQ-E HI LED (90-CRI / 3000K warm white)
Battery Type: AAA
Switch Mode: High / Medium / Low
Max Lumens: 100
Lighting Distance: 50-100m
Max Beam Intensity: 730 cd
Beam Color: 3000K warm white / UV
Waterproof and Submersible: IP68 / underwater 2m
Impact Resistant: 1m
Max Run Time: 70h (Alkaline batteries)

Brightness Levels and Runtime:
High - 100 lumens ( Alkaline Battery - 1 hr 40min / Ni-MH Battery - 2 hr 10min )
Mid - 25 lumens ( Alkaline Battery - 7 hr 50min / Ni-MH Battery - 6 hr 40min )
Low - 5 lumens ( Alkaline Battery - 70 hr / Ni-MH Battery - 36 hr )
UV Light - 200mW ( Alkaline Battery - 9 hr / Ni-MH Battery - 7 hr )

Product Features:
● 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
● Fitted with 365nm/200mW UV light
● 100 lumen output of warm white light
● Powered by two AAA batteries
● Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
● Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
● Color temperature of 3000K
● Color rendering index of 90
● Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
● Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
● Soft smooth beam
● Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
● Stainless steel pocket clip
● Optimal quality optical lens
● IP68 rated waterproof, can submerse to 2 meters/6.5ft for 30 minutes

The versatile portable penlight like Fenix LD05 V2.0 is essential in our daily lives. Get it from GearVita today, let it be a part of your life, you will find your life much more convenient than before: https://gearvita.com/fenix-ld05-v2-0-led-penlight-100-lumens-with-uv-lighting.html

Related product:
https://gearvita.com/manker-pl21-led-penlight-200-lumens.html

Fenix LD05 V2.0 Penlight.jpg

tokaji

Newly Enlightened
Very nice little light. I have it for two weeks and using it in the automotive electronics maintenance industry. I'm very curious how it will stand the test of time. My Protac 2aaa broke into two, my Magmini 2aaa just keeps rolling away, my Pelican 1920 rattles and became unstable.
This light is 3000K, it is something one has to get used to. The lens is TIR and projects a big hotspot. It is very good for close up work. No momentary on, it is reverse clicky.