streamlight stylus

Spartanden

Newly Enlightened
so.... i'm not here much.... work gets in the way!!! But.... my wife gave me a "pen" couple days ago and said "Here....this is yours...take care of it!' I took it and lo and behold, it is a small pen light I have not seen for couple of years! It is a Streamlight Stylus with Harley Davidson printed on the barrel. I bought it years ago, it was a nice light and I liked it. then it came up MIA. Apparently my wife found it, thought it was a pen, and put it in a drawer with other writing utensils. She was cleaning out this drawer, found it and "gave it back"..... I missed that thing!
Anyhow I started checking it out and as I suspected the batteries corroded inside. On a whim, I contacted Streamlight to ask if I could get replacement parts. They responded send it in and we'll fix it! Sent back today so i'll wait and see what happens. They tell me it has a lifetime warranty. I was surprised. if they can fix it and get it working, i'll be one happy camper!! I'll keep you posted on the outcome!!!
Thank you Streamlight!!!

Spartanden

Newly Enlightened
well I got my stylus back....they replaced it. Bummer in a way.... I liked the Harley Davidson logo on the body, but they did stand behind their product and replaced it! I'm impressed. This day and age seems to hold a lot of throw-aways… so... i'm making a "trip" into their website and perhaps purchase another Streamlight!!!
thanks Streamlight!!

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet. Stylus Pro is a great light. Used mine today for washing machine repair. Grab some Eneloop AAA batteries as well and you won't have to worry about ze leaks.
well I got my stylus back....they replaced it. Bummer in a way.... I liked the Harley Davidson logo on the body, but they did stand behind their product and replaced it! I'm impressed. This day and age seems to hold a lot of throw-aways… so... i'm making a "trip" into their website and perhaps purchase another Streamlight!!!
thanks Streamlight!!